Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-07-02
Free cancellation until 21-07-03
Expedia.comUS$90
eDreamsUS$101
TravelocityUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

I was very tired by the time I found myself in Moura. Up until then I’d never even heard of the place.

But dusk was pending and the kangaroos were huge and getting ready to hit the road so I decided on the nearer Motel.

I was pleasantly surprised.

The managers were welcoming and friendly.

The rooms were clean, beds comfortable, showers hot ... everything was just what I needed at the end of a long days drive.

I felt save the car was safe ... and reasonably priced too.

I’d go back there if I happen past there again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Booked into here site unseen - very friendly welcome at reception and were advsied that they have evening meals in a dining room plus can do lunches and breakfast in a package as well - room was large and well appointed nice and clean. Jug, toaster, microwave, plates and some cuterlery were available as well. Bed was a tad hard and had the usual wrestle with motel pillow but apart from that quite a good stay.

Date of stay: May 2017
Valerie S, Manager at Moura Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Thank you Peter for your kind review. We aim to make everyone's stay at the Moura Motel a pleasant one. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

Generous sized, well presented rooms with a very comfortable bed. Though it is the people you meet that form lasting impressions. John & Valarie know what hospitality is about, so I would recommend this motel just because of their professionalism.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Valerie S, Manager at Moura Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Thank you, Phil. Nice to know that you appreciate our country hospitality. Hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

Stayed over night on a business trip. Staff was welcoming, friendly and helpful. Wifi was great. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. Also, tasty buffet dinner. I do recommend this place.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Valerie S, Manager at Moura Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have an awesome experience at the Moura Motel.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2017

Spent one night here on our way through town, motel is very easy to find,very clean and well set out, motel managers could not be any more helpful.The meal was amazing,
We definetly recommend this motel

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank lizC4724
Valerie S, Manager at Moura Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Thank you for your kind words, Liz. Our aim is to make sure that all of our customers have an awesome experience at the Moura Motel. We look forward to your return visit.