Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2019

Wanted to see the miners memorial and pleasantly surprised to find it right across the road from the motel, very friendly staff, informative, told us where we could get a meal, including the dining room or the local pub just a few minutes walk away, spacious roo, neat and tidy, good nights sleep

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

I was very tired by the time I found myself in Moura. Up until then I’d never even heard of the place.

But dusk was pending and the kangaroos were huge and getting ready to hit the road so I decided on the nearer Motel.

I was pleasantly surprised.

The managers were welcoming and friendly.

The rooms were clean, beds comfortable, showers hot ... everything was just what I needed at the end of a long days drive.

I felt save the car was safe ... and reasonably priced too.

I’d go back there if I happen past there again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Booked into here site unseen - very friendly welcome at reception and were advsied that they have evening meals in a dining room plus can do lunches and breakfast in a package as well - room was large and well appointed nice and clean. Jug, toaster, microwave, plates and some cuterlery were available as well. Bed was a tad hard and had the usual wrestle with motel pillow but apart from that quite a good stay.

Date of stay: May 2017
Valerie S, Manager at Moura Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Thank you Peter for your kind review. We aim to make everyone's stay at the Moura Motel a pleasant one. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

Generous sized, well presented rooms with a very comfortable bed. Though it is the people you meet that form lasting impressions. John & Valarie know what hospitality is about, so I would recommend this motel just because of their professionalism.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Valerie S, Manager at Moura Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Thank you, Phil. Nice to know that you appreciate our country hospitality. Hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

Stayed over night on a business trip. Staff was welcoming, friendly and helpful. Wifi was great. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. Also, tasty buffet dinner. I do recommend this place.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Valerie S, Manager at Moura Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have an awesome experience at the Moura Motel.

Hope to see you again soon.