Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21-05-21
Orbitz.com
PricelineUS$109
TravelocityUS$110
All reviews room service menu king bed a great place to stay kitchenette accommodation meridian tavern
Selected filters
Reviewed June 28, 2020 via mobile

Our room was brilliant. King bed, kitchenette, clean and very comfortable. Someone with some physical difficulties could manage. We ate inhouse from their room service menu. Superb! Highly recommend. Close to the Miners Museum.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2020

Service is exceptional, rooms are immaculate and had a great nights sleep in the very comfortable beds. Great central location in town across the road from a beautifully maintained park. A great place to stay in Moura for families.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2019 via mobile

I have not stayed at Meridian since it was “Rooms”.
Pleased to see it has not changed one bit, as it has great modern rooms with everything you need, including kitchenette, comfortable bed and lovely food via room service.
I have travelled out western QLD for over 10 years, and I rate this the best accommodation I have ever found.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

After travelling nearly 3000 kms and having two very ordinary motel stays on the previous nights I was delighted to open the door to our room!

Wow, so clean, beautifully presented room, amazing beds, super soft towels, kitchenette with everything you need, so good we stayed two nights.

Lovely managers who took the time for a chat and best of all a couple of dedicated pet friendly rooms.

If we didn’t have a deadline I would have stayed another night.

Will definitely stay again and will definitely be recommending to our friends and family.

Thank you to all at Moura Meridian Motel for making our stay so lovely.

Date of stay: July 2019
PaulC11087, Manager at Moura Meridian Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Thank you Maree for your Review.

We are happy you enjoyed your stay.
Thank you for letting me pat the dogs and getting a beautiful cuddle from the little one.
Until we see you again, be safe.
Best Regards
Martine and John

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Lovely clean, comfortable rooms. Well appointed and well equipped. So welcome at the end of a busy day. My first choice when staying in Moura. Staff friendly and welcoming, and dinners delicious and generous.

Date of stay: May 2019