1,434 results
All reviews kymata restaurant one bedroom suite deluxe package vip bar paphian bay sea view suite a la carte buffet restaurant half board cold towels private pool frozen grapes five star hotel turn down service pool staff the hotel manager relaxing holiday
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this couples only hotel a few years ago and said we would return. It was just as good the second time.
From the minute you arrive the staff cannot do enough to make sure you enjoy your stay. Champagne and canapés whilst you register, fruit and wine in your suite and water each night at turndown.
The food was really good with lots of choice and the option of a la carte for no extra cost
Within walking distance of the town if you need something busier. We didn't. The entertainment at the hotel was enough.
Just can't understand why we left it so long

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2017

It was a real pleasure to return to this hotel after our visit in 2016. I cannot but confirm my more than positive comment published last year. This time, we had booked a suite with seasight. Very large suite with large terrace. Sunshine the whole afternoon. I do not know how they do it,but the staff does really everything to make you feel happy. Quality of food still top of the bill, not only in the buffet but also in the a la carte restaurant. Compliments to the chef. My son was with us and he had booked a room via booking.com. He had a very large suite (normally 2 rooms), but his room was above the bar, so there was music till late in the evening (room 219). This is the only negative thing I can mention on the hotel. Hope to be back!!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank YolandeRousseau
Reviewed May 8, 2017

My wife and I spent a week at the Constantino Bros Asimina Suites near Paphos and although the hotel offers many features and services we were disappointed with our suite. I expressed my disappointment with our first room and we were offered another with a slightly better view. I should have continued to complain but after a long journey we were tired and simply wanted to unpack and settle in.

The Garden view suite that we occupied did have a limited sea view but was next to a fence and a path that led to what appeared to be a storage area for the cleaners and their equipment. From quite early in the day there was a fairly constant stream of cleaners with their trolleys walking past our balcony and plunge pool. To the right of our plunge pool there is a timber screen, used on occasions, by workmen as a smoking area. Generally the suite is not well placed and does not warrant the additional cost that we paid. Our garden view suite only had direct sun during the morning.

The suite was very comfortable, clean, well equipped and serviced by a very friendly staff. We used the self-service area for all our meals and the selection of food available was quite astounding offering an enormous variety of choices. The staff on hand were always very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was a celebration of freshly cooked food with some specialties cooked while you waited. In all we enjoyed our stay at this venue but would suggest that a suite without a plunge pool and with a sea view and sun all day would have been better.

London Godders

Room tip: Not Garden View
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank LondonGodders
Reviewed May 3, 2017

Found this resort by accident and have since returned. Lovely staff who really make an effort to personalise the trip. We had a beachfront suite with its own pool. These pools have a small Jacuzzi area and at night they put large candles around the pool to make it romantic and along all the hotel corridors. Also had a beach cabanna although we tended to stay around our own pool. Amazing breakfast which caters to all dietary needs and has the most amazing azure blue outlook. In the evening the same restaurant serves a fabulous dinner with live entertainment nightly. Also entertainment in the inside bar and as a suite resident we also get to use a VIP bar area.
Lunch around the seafront restaurant is wonderful, sitting under the trees with a great outlook feasting on scallops yum. Very comfy beds. If I have any comment it is that the groundfloor corridors are beginning to look a little tired and new carpets would not go amiss.
Quick taxi ride into Paphos but we tended to stay around the hotel. Will definitely keep this resort on my places to return to list.

Room tip: Seafront is amazing
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank thinkgroup
Reviewed May 3, 2017

The hotel was very good but not absolutely perfect:

-The food was good but the breakfasts were often not warm enough
-The room was very good as was the facilities
-The staff at reception and in the restaurant were absolutely outstanding... the best I have ever come across!

Room tip: full seaview is a must
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple