See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 7, 2017

We checked in on January 4th, paid cash in advance for three nights (no tax was collected). Lights in room did not work, soda vending machine did not work, room smelled dirty, no coffee pot, linens smelled stale, room had been painted at one time (around the outline of the furniture, no less). We requested more toilet paper. It was grudgingly provided and and we were told there was a limit of one per day. The next day we asked for more toilet paper and were told we could not have any more. We checked out about 9 a.m. a day earlier than we had planned. Manager refused to return the fee for the third night. This place is a dump and the owners are extremely rude.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2014

My husband and I stopped and rented a room late sat. night for 2 nights and the first room was dirty and there were tiny german cockroaches , the shower had mold and the place had an awful odor, we asked for our money back but they insisted that we take another room, we looked at it and we didn't see any bugs and my husband was very tired so he said we would stay. this room wasn't much better. The next morning we went to a store and I bought some Lysol cleaning products and I sanitized everything. I would not recommend this place to anyone. I don't know why the health department doesn't close this place down.

Room Tip: too dirty, my tip is stay away from there
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank karenknous
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Towels were stained, toilet paper was molded and hard, the bed was worn out including the pillows, bugs around the mirror, bugs in the bed, both of us was nighttime snacks for something biting us all night, both of us had sick headaches from some kind of smell or odor in our room.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank mctodd45
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I had a very pleasant day and night here this past weekend...The lady that everyone seems to think was rude or short or whatever was exceptionally friendly and helpful with us...It was my wife and I and 2 daughters and when we asked for more towels and pillows they were there within a minute...This is an older style motel and wil never be new again.but they do their best IMO to keep it clean and they don,t charge an arm and a leg..You get what you pay for and in this case we probably got the better deal..My only real complaint was the internet service was crappy at best.Terrible at worst...My wife and kids were disappointed that there was no tub,only shower,but contrary to what some one else said--there WAS plenty of hot water and the pressure was great...That is all I can think of for now--good day.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Filthy!!! Urine stained sheets, no water in pool. When the area lost power, we asked for a refund. We were told by rude owners it was not their problem. This seedy place should be bulldozed. Calling credit card company to cancel charges. Run away from this place!

• Stayed: August 2012