All reviews very nice hotel roman ruins small kitchenette peak season yves rocher fourth floor wine glasses surrounding area sofa bed hotel room great option walk into town swimming pool self catering business trip sea view fresh fruit
Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

This Peninsular is a hidden Gem not to many people who land at Lisbon take the short deviation to this wonderful little peninsular my Hotel Room View gave the feeling on being on a tropical Island surrounded by water on both sides I would recommend anyone traveling too the Algarve from Lisbon Airport to stop off take the ferry and enjoy the Island feeling I was there for a conference ‘‘twas surprised

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2018

The rooms are large, clean, modern and with huge balconies to enjoy the view. The kitchnet is perfect for making meals making the stay more affordable. All the staff are very friendly and attentive. Great breakfast.
Only wifi is what could be better, has many faults and is not accessible in all areas

Room tip: ask for sea view or river view and a higher floor
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Second time at this hotel and we liked it both times! Nice view from balcony, nice accommodations, friendly staff and restaurant. Near to beach.
Car parking is an extra (7,5€/day). No room service.
Very family friendly.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

For the price I paid, i expected a nice breakfast, which was not the case. The room is very average, the balcony has was half broken, and to end well, the cleaning staff took money form the room while we were away. Will never go back!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2018

Limited choice of accommodation on the Tróia peninsula. This is a nice, adequate establishment. Currently staying here as I write this review. I am a frequent, discerning traveller and I would give this property a 3 star rating. On our arrival at 0200 we were given a room on the fourth floor which was, frankly, shocking. I approached the front desk in the morning and they were very courteous and transferred us to a much better room on the 10th floor. There was no way we could have spent our stay in the original room as it was of a 1 star rating at best. Plentiful breakfast, pool area busy, most sun beds taken by 1100 but it was peak season. This is a beautiful area but there is a major problem, there flies everywhere. You cannot eat or drink outside without flies crawling all over you and your food. It really was disgusting and horrible.

Date of stay: July 2018