“Average cakes! ”

Brown Bread & Health Food
Ranked #87 of 122 Restaurants in Palolem
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Went here on the recommendation of a friend but didn't really find this place extraordinary! We ordered banana cake, carrot cake and cinnamon rolls all of which were dry and average in taste!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank BlancheLT

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

Very disappointing visited a. couple of times,got bitten to pieces by mosquitoes and ants no coils under tables.
Food mediocre,the owner seems very preoccupied and can't be bothered to serve you,when you place an order they completely ignore your request .
Don't waste your time as you will wait ages.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

Family business. Nice people and energy.
Thebes t organicand/or vegetarian food. Also some pasta we'll cooked allarabiata, pesto...
Definitively out canteen...

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed February 7, 2016 via mobile

I went here after a recommendation from a friend, as I was craving a salad and some super healthy scran. I was so satisfied that I went back every day until I left for home. The salads here are awesome! I tried the rainbow salad (pictured) packed with delicious fresh ingredients, served in massive portions with gorgeous homemade bread. If it is salad you desire, or other vegetarian delights, then Brown Bread will not disappoint. The staff are really nice too.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed January 4, 2016

In a recent five weeks stay in Palolem, I took most of my breakfasts here. A mug of fresh brew coffee is a must for me and nowadays I settle for yum brown bread toast, excellent butter and apricot jam. From other holidays I know the fresh fruit salad is tops as are omelettes.

Brown Bread was well established on my first, 2003, visit. The owners found a winning menu from the start. The cafe is spacious and peaceful with a pleasant garden each side. The family remembers their customers and greet regulars with a friendly word.

Date of visit: December 2015