We stayed here for just one night on a 3 day trip through Chianti. It is located in a very small but picturesque town of Radda in Chianti. Our hotel room was huge and nicely appointed. The bathroom was very modern. There was a mini refrigerator and the staff was very helpful with a making us a dinner reservation at a fantastic restaurant in town. The hotel has a great sort of country castle feel and we would definitely stay here again. Also don't miss the Chianti Classico and olive oil at the shop directly across from the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel San Niccolo is the right place to be ravished by Tuscany charm: precious materials, authentic frescoes merged in a magic atmosphere to offer you an unforgettable experience, full of comfort and top quality services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palazzo San Niccolo' reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo San Niccolo` Hotel Radda In Chianti
- San Niccolo Hotel
- Palazzo San Niccolo' Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany