“Wonderful restfull place to recharge”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room / kitchen
Living room
Outside the small house
Farm goat Heidi
Kids can play in the little hut
A lot for kids to explore
Another outdoor eating area with pizza oven and BBQ
Some of the flock
Shaded eating area beside the pool
Farm view
Morning view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Kath S
Trowbridge, England, United Kingdom
“Wonderful restfull place to recharge”
Reviewed November 20, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

I had an extended stay at Casa Merico for 7 weeks with family visiting me over the period so we used both the main house and the little house for a couple of weeks. I have to say its stored in my memory as one of those special times. Its a beautiful, peaceful place with stunning views and we even used the pool well up into October! Corfino itself is a maze of cobbled streets, full of character, and there are lots of interesting places to visit within a 10k area including the National Park. It is a mountain area so I would advise a small car, preferably a 4x4 not my vintage alfa spider! The owners Natalina and Alfioso couldn't have been more helpful even with me struggling with my Italian and them having very little English as was the case for most of the village. Both houses were beautifully kept with everything you need including a pizza oven and barbeque! Natalina very kindly provided me with 2 wonderful cakes for when my family arrived and made me fresh pasta as well as keeping up with linen changes as my family came and left. We tried both restaurants in the village and the bars were a regular evening chill out spot or morning coffee hit. Both restaurants were excellent and extremely good value but the highlight for me was being invited by Natalina to a family lunch on my last weekend complete with home made liqueurs, some of which happened to find their way home with me. Natalina's kitchen rivals any restaurant in the area! A real pleasure to stay there and I will definitely return. Definitely recommended.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Welcome, homeliness, stunning views and peaceful location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing