All reviews stayed here for nights bari area visit airport
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here for 4 nights as part of our holiday. The hotel is well situated near the airport, local rail links and local beaches. The staff were absolutely fantastic and couldn't do enough to help us, even giving us a lift to the beach one day with local advice on the best places to go.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone hoping to visit the area.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2016

I stayed at Hotel Rivera for the week end, with my wife (who has relatives in this area). We simply loved it! The Hotel is very conveniently located within 10 minutes from Bari airport and about 20 minutes from Bari city centre. The sea is within a few minutes walk and you can use the private beaches (members only) located nearby, too (Palese and Giovinazzo). We were particularly impressed by the friendliness and warmth of the staff who gave us a lot of very useful tips on how to make the most out of my stay. We visited Trani and Bisceglie which are beautiful little towns on the northern coast of Bari and within 10-15 minutes from the Hotel.
The bed is very comfortable (slept like a log!), the breakfast was very tasty and the overall level of the Hotel facilities was extremely high.
I can't wait to go back, thank you!!!
My

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff, typical italian breakfast (brioche, coffee, cheese, salumi, orange juice)
The room is confortable, we asked for an ocean view room but personally expected more. we had a balcony, a big bathroom (not typical in italy) and a small minibar.
5 min walk to the small town, nice malecón

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2015 via mobile

A hotel To Bari put to 100 metros from an adriatic sea seashore to Barry S. spirit, the seashore hotel is a hotel that has the privilege, he enjoys the glorious view to the sea staying In calm atmosphere of circostante. He adduces just the collation but non the meal but therefore there isn't poiché's problem, there are numerous restaurants at which many neighbors lunch out at the structure.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2015

Having not been to this area of Italy before we wanted a hotel close to the airport for our first night. The ladies at this hotel were very helpful and welcoming, the room was clean and functional. It was an easy five minute walk to the harbour of Santo Spirito. But what I found most impressive about this hotel was the honesty of the ladies that run it. I had inadvertently double booked the hotel and when we returned from our evening meal they were waiting to tell me that they had received two bookings in my name and when I confirmed that they were both made by me one of them was cancelled with booking.com immediately with all costs waived. Grazie senoras.

Date of stay: May 2015