“Very satisfied”

Restaurante asiatico Xin
Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Cancelada
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Well I ate here with my wife and 13 year old son in September 2017 and although my son and I are fussy eaters, due to the large well cooked portions I came out full. We all had a nice meal which looked very nice and tasted amazing. We too were the only ones in there which we thought strange as everything seemed so nice but it won't put me off going again which is in fact next week as I write this and I plan on going here on my 1st night there. Please don't hesitate, go and try it, I'm confident you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 23, 2018

This is our to go to Chinese restaurant for key favorites--Crispy Duck with pancakes (sharing dish, superbly prepared); Hot and Sour Soup (can get it extra spicy, very fresh vegetables, no tofu); Duck Rice; Special Spring Rolls (starter); tasty assortment of beef stir fries. Anything with vegetables is fresh and a delicy.
The menu is large, and like any restaurant, you have to find the gems. Less stellar, have been the crispy fish, chicken wings, fried won tons, regular spring rolls.
It's a no-frills family owned restaurant with the owner as the chef and family serves tables. We enjoy the outside area in the sun the most. Inside area is large and lacks charm.
Just a simple place, well-cooked, reasonably priced Chinese food, crafted with respectful care!

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Have gone past this restaurant on many occasions but always found it empty. Reluctantly tried for the first time with family and was pleasantly surprised by how good the food was. Nice portions and good food. Highly recommended. Will keep this on my list for Chinese cuisine.

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

If you like Chinese food this is the place
Fairly recently opened in the village of Cancelda fantastic menu and an amazing menu of the day 3 courses under 8 euros and substantial helpings so great value for money

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here with my partner and his friends!!! The food was outstanding! And even had a cute little turtle! Highly recommend!!!!!