Owen Sound Inn(Owen Sound)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$136
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$190
US$190
Priceline
Leelas Villa Inn(Flesherton)(Great Value!)
US$53
No availability for your dates from our partners
Springmount Motel(Owen Sound)
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbruce trailsconestravelzoo voucherpatio overlookingfrench toastyogurtgrey countysmall balconyowen soundheated floorswonderful spotgetaway packagegreat chefintimate weddinglovely weekendhiking trailsrooms are large
Reviewed August 23, 2016

I just arrived home from my two night stay at The Falls Inn, and wish we could have stayed another evening! This was one of my favorite trips with my mom. The view of the falls from our room was perfect. The room was very clean. The staff were fantastic, especially Meg and Kim who were more then accomadating. The food was so delicious, from the breakfast to lunch to dinner, you better come hungry because they give very generous portions. I can't find one bad thing to say as this place is so quant. The trail is easy to follow and alot of fun. We will return! Thanks for an experience we will always remember.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank sheken1985
fallsinnwf, Owner at The Falls Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review.

We can't wait to see you again!

All the best,

Reviewed August 23, 2016

My daughter and I drove for over four hours to reach The Falls Inn & Spa in Walter's Falls. We were warmly greeted by Jess. We spent two nights in a clean, comfortable and well-situated room overlooking the falls (as do all rooms at the Inn). Each room has its own balcony with a bistro set. The view is beautiful. We dined in the pub and in the dining room of the Inn and all of our meals were well presented and delicious. The breakfast was a pleasant surprise (two options are included with the price of your stay; otherwise, $6 is deducted from any other breakfast selection). One morning, I had the French toast with berries, and a warm scone with butter and jam, as well as yogurt. Quite a large amount of food, and very tasty to boot! The next morning, I had the fruit and cottage cheese dish, which also included the scone and yogurt. My daughter thoroughly enjoyed eggs, bacon and toast. Tea or coffee is also included in your breakfast choice.
For dinner, one evening I had the manicotti in an amazing tomato sauce with pea sprouts and small garlic toasts. All to die for. The next evening, I had the Chef's pasta - fettucinni with asparagus, chunks of proscuitto and garlic toast. I was in food heaven. Our server, Kim, made us feel at home. She is quite pleasant and always has a smile on her face. Kim, thank you for making our stay so enjoyable.
The owner, Meg, was quick to see that we had everything we needed. Each night we borrowed a movie to watch in our room.
The Bruce trail takes a loop from the back of the Inn which brings you back to the falls. We took the steep hill down to the falls...right down to the thundering falls. It was quite the adventure. Kim can tell you exactly how to get through the trail to the falls.
All in all, a wonderful trip, incredible food, comfortable, clean lodging, and friendly service.

Room Tip: All rooms face the falls.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 12, 2016

I recently tried to make a booking for a 2 nights stay at this facility. While I had been there 3 years ago and everything was ok (except for the for food which was disappointing- breakfast,lunch and dinner) my husband decided we should give them another chance and maybe it was just an off day. I called 4times before getting some to finally to talk to check for availability. I was trying to use a Travelzoo voucher( which I had not bought yet because I wanted to make sure the days I wanted was available) and it seems they were "fully booked" on all the days I asked about. I mentioned that I had wanted to use a voucher, which the lady on the phone did not seem too excited about. What I don't understand is why put vouchers on Travel Zoo if you don't seem too happy about people using it and why those specific days if you know most likely it won't be available. While they receive a certificate of excellence it is not really reflective of their service or facility as they are the only hotel in that particular area so they have no competition and most people go because of the Falls. I don't think there would be much reason for people to stay there without the falls. I will not be booking them anytime soon, I think I'm done giving them a chance. Also based on my previous visit the management does not take constructive criticism very well and very sensitive. Always ready to defend herself, instead of listening to what customers have to say. They really do need to make some changes to their food and service if they want to stay in business. Good luck to them!

1  Thank Bevq
fallsinnwf, Owner at The Falls Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Hi, Thank you for your interest in our Travelzoo offer. I am sorry that we did not have your date available. I assure you, we are excited about all of the guests that use the vouchers to stay with us. But the rooms are booked on a first-come-first-serve basses. We just ran out of space that day.

As you can see, our rating on both this site and Travelzoo are quite high because we do listen to our guests feedback and take pride in our location and services.

We do hope there is a date available soon that aligns with your travel plans.

All the best,

Reviewed August 10, 2016

The inn is in a great setting overlooking the Walter Falls. There is a loop section of the Bruce Trail that begins and ends at the Falls. The trail is quite rocky and up and down
so shouldn't be taken lightly. THe staff at the Inn are very good and friendly. We sampled lunch, dinner and breakfast menus. They were all very good. One word of warning, if you book the 3 course dinner, you must have a very healthy appetite.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Calville

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are glad you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2016

Loved the sound of the falls and the amazing view !!! I was looking for a great place to have a getaway and be pampered at the same time.
The Falls Inn and Spa fit the bill! booked a great massage with Nick, ate an amazing meal in their dining room and got to take a hike on the Bruce Trail.
I have already booked my next getaway

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank gorettegmc

Thank you for taking the time to review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!