“My favorite place in Budva ”
Review of Dolce Vita

Dolce Vita
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Rafailovici
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Always when I m in Budva I come here to enjoying in very tasty food and amazing view .This restaurant is for people how like full comfort ,they have very good menu everyone can find something what he like.Big choice of diferent dishes ,they have pasta ,rissots ,lot of meat and fish,deserts...Also they have something what doesn t have lot of restaurants ,and that is Vegeterian and Kids Menu .Their Somelier will offer you the best wine from Montenegro and region in combination with your food.On the end ,price are very afforadable for everything you get.

1  Thank Marko C

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Restaurant with amazing view ,only couple meeaters from the see .We eat here the best meals in Montenegro,also we spent great time in the evening with live music.Highly recomended this place .!!!

1  Thank Milan V
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Everything was perfect! Excellent food, frindely staff, beautiful seaside view... I will be beck, very soon! Perfect!!!

1  Thank Marija C
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

The location of this restaurant is nice, right on the beach. Watching the sunset while having a dinner is an experience I can recommend having. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had the 4 cheese selection platter as a starter and believe me: there's more than enough to eat for two, no need to have your own platters. Why only 4/5 instead of 5/5 then? The pasta carbonara was good, but nothing special, even a little too creamy and greasy to tell you the truth.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We spent couple of evening in this restaurant during our family vacation. Wonderful food, nice wine, friendly staff just makes you feel like home so you don't want to leave. I definitely recommend to visit this place wether you travel with family, friends or having a romantic escape. It fills it all!!!!!

1  Thank Natalia L