See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 28, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location and the staff are friendly. In particular the curly haired male waiter (sorry we didn't catch his name!) Who was very attentive and even stopped to say hello at the bus stop. The beds are comfortable as well. Unfortunately during our last night the water was cold in both the room and the spa - I'm guessing the hotel was at capacity and everyone was using the water but a hotel should be able to handle that. There is a charge for using the spa (€8 per person for a week) which includes a shower cap and towel. Unfortunately the spa can be extremely crowded and we were advised that if we left our spa towel in the bathroom it would be removed by the cleaner and we would have to pay again... seemed strange since we had paid for it and was a different colour to any of the other towels...

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2015 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for the second time to go skiing for a week. The hotel is modern and the rooms are spacious! The staff is very friendly and will help you with all your needs! The breakfast is great! Fresh eggs, prepared as you like and a good selection of food with nice coffee! The evening dinner is very nice! The buffet varies every day and there is a wide selection of fish and meat grilled by the cook! Overall a very nice place to stay and enjoy your holiday!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 1, 2015

Very cozy atmosphere
Quiet family hotel, great for travel in family or/and friends
Employees are very attentive and helpful
Strong points: Restaurant (with a good breakfast and an enormous dinner, half-board is valuable), Spa (a small but well equiped space), and Free Wi-Fi everywhere.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NatureSeekerPRT
Reviewed April 7, 2015

I have chose this hotel because it was close the lift. but I understood that this is not the reason the hotel should be chosen.
They have a big big issue with the restaurant.
The chef is looking to sell you more and more wine and soft drink
If you don't do that - the hotel will find good ways to charge you for breaking the hotel rules.
the charge for bath cap for the jacuzy and for machine of spa
they only look to get out more and more money from your pocket
the hotel stuff forget that we are tourist and that they need to give us service.
never in my life I had such a disaster expertise with an hotel
I will never put my foot in this hotel and will never recommend it to my friends
if you want to enjoy your vacation - I advise you not to go to ever ever ever go to this hotel!!!
zero value for your money!!!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank odille B
Reviewed April 3, 2015

The hotel attitude is antipatic
Terrible servicr from the front desk
Terrible service at the bar and restaurant
The hotel stuff never smile
All the look is to charge you more money
Our friend stayed in the hotel near by -they didn't let them in even for coffee
The ruin our vacation!!!
We asked to move our after 3 days
If you have a choice -take another hotel!
We will never put our fit in this hotel

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple