“Excellent pizza & wonderful staff”

Restaurant Pizzeria Coll D'Ordino
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Ordino
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Might've been the best pizza I've ever had, and I've had a few. So, if you're ever in Ordino, don't miss this place. Great wine selection and home made ice cream too! Yum!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Lovely place to visit with the family. Great food, on a gay family friendly environment.
I will love to come back.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Pizza was home made style, tasty and cruchy. Nice athmosphere with a visible kitchen. Restaurant was full (Easter) but we could have a table with no reservation.
We blieve we were served by the owner, who asked if everything was fine several times (which is nice). He told us about the argonomic chairs used in half of the restaurant, designed by him.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for a casual dinner. On the menu is pizza, meat and diffrent small dishes. We tried some different dishes and they were all of really good quality, especially the pizza. I would highly recomend to go here!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here two times. I loved it.

Quality food!! Both nights i had the salat with tuna and i ate a pizza with salmon.

The first night I had a non alcoholic beer. The second night the didn't had One so just had a coke.

I really like the non alcoholic beers and I think it's a plus If the serve it!!

I could still have a pizza at 21:00, even though the restaurants aren't open that late in Andorra.

Date of visit: October 2017