“Great food ”
Review of Sweet Carrot

Sweet Carrot
Description: Sweet Carrot is a fresh casual restaurant, serving the comfort foods you've always loved, in an inventive way.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Try the chicken meat balls, the Mac and cheese and the cheesy potatoes...you will definitely crave them afterwards

1  Thank danielsV4591EB

Reviewed February 15, 2018

this was the second day this place at polaris was open so you have to expect a few slipups. The food was presented fine. the taste good but there was an error with my order. I asked for cheese sauce to be left out of my soup and it was not. The menu items are fine for lunch but they would be a little strange for an evening meal if you are expecting a restaurant dinner, for quick food it would be fine. I do plan on returning at least one to try the carrot cake.

1  Thank connie c
Reviewed February 2, 2018

Sweet carrot is one of my favorite lunch spots. Although I have tried many different things on the menu, my favorite is the brisket on a corn cake topped with slaw and corn salsa. Be sure to also add macaroni and cheese on top (or on the side).

1  Thank L W
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

We headed over to Sweet Carrot for the first time after seeing a movie. Looking at going somewhere new for a change, our moviegoing friends suggested we go. They’ve been there before and highly recommended it. We were not disappointed.

I have the kale and smoked turkey salad with corn salsa and cole slaw. The dressing was supplied on the side and was light and tangy. Overall, this salad tasted great and the total portion was quite adequate for one. The salsa and cole slaw was not a large portion, just really as a compliment to the overall entree.

My wife had the same thing with a side of the most excellent mac and cheese I’ve ever had. Our friends had the corn cake smothered with pork and cole slaw. Carrot cake for dessert. Another had the sesame meatballs.

Sweet Carrot also offers family style meals and a variety of soups.

I recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting to try something new.

1  Thank Tech-trekker
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Loved this cute little place. I️ had the turkey over mac & cheese. Sauce was tasty. My husband had a turkey sandwich. We shared the tortilla chips with cheesy sauce. All was very good. Cookie at the end was excellent!
Going to go back with the kids. Kids meal had a lot of options and only $6 for a complete meal.

1  Thank BargainTraveler2432