Review Highlights

a nice romanic bridge

Reviewed September 6, 2015
Detritus68
Innsbruck, Austria

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

I decided to walk there from Andorra La Vella and it took me 40 minutes along the river. I’m pleased I took the time because it’s a wonderful medieval structure and adds a bit of history next to the modern roundabout.

Reviewed September 6, 2015

Beautiful romanic, romantic bridge from the 14th century (wikipedia), nice to walk over even if you are only crossing Andorra and want to have a break.
By the way: Romanic does not mean "stemming from the romans", as suggested by other recipients...

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Andorra has a huge Roman influence this is just one of the many legacy´s left by the Romans.

1  Thank aromemibe