I vacationed at this resort in November 2011 for my wedding and honeymoon. Driving to the resort had me a little uneasy because it had just rained and the back roads to the resort were hit and miss with flooding but once you enter the resort, you enter paradise! Greeted by fabulous staff who helped us to get checked in with champagne and warm towels, I never had to lift a finger there. We met lots of nice people there and the staff in every area was excellent. My wedding coordinator at the resort made sure everything was to perfection, my only suggestion is that she was spread too thin, they need to hire her an assistant or two because there was almost a wedding everyday but she managed us all professionally. I would definitely recommend this resort and would stay here again but I since I was able to tour the Secrets Maroma resort during our stay, we'll be staying there for our 1st year anniversary, sure hope they have the same great service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a chic, ultra modern all-suite adult-only unlimited-luxury resort featuring 433 suites, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, exceptional dining options, several bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. World class spa, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. We are nestled on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, 15 miles south of Cancun and only twenty minutes from the Cancun International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico