We stayed here Apr 24-29. We're from the U.S. and this was our second time to the Riviera Maya and first time to Ocean Coral and Turquesa. The friendly staff is the best part of the resort. Check in was very easy and quick and our rooms were ready early. Perhaps this was because we didn't travel during busy season. The resort was not crowded at all. We never had a problem finding chairs at the pools or the beach. The weekend was a little bit more crowded but still never had a problem finding 3 chairs together. Most of the food was good, some of it very good. There were a few dishes in the buffet that we weren't crazy about but it is Mexico.....they have different food. Mike's coffee shop was really good...I had the frozen cappuccino several times. The Score American bar was just ok. The rooms, pools and landscaping were beautiful. It is true the bathrooms don't have much privacy....you can definitely hear everything that goes on in there! If you are into the activities, the entertainment staff was great. If you want quiet and relaxation, you can do that also at the privilege pool or the beach. We don't have kids but it seemed there was a lot to do for the kids. We had the couples massage which I thought was overpriced but it was still a very good massage. We didn't upgrade to Privilege but never had a problem getting into the Japanese, Italian or Mexican restaurant. We did go to dinner early though....between 6:00 and 7:00 each night. Some of the mixed drinks weren't great but once we got to know the bartenders, we asked them to make our drinks how we liked them and they obliged. We tipped and it was appreciated. We loved hanging out in the open lobby....one of the best features of the resort!!! My husband was disappointed because they only had Corona beer. Privilege gets Budweiser. We went on the Xplor excursion which we enjoyed very much....the zip lines were awesome! and the buffet was great...even better than the hotel's but less variety. We would definitely stay at the Ocean Coral and Turquesa again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, this enchanting all-inclusive resort offers an array of activities to engage your senses. This dazzling all-inclusive resort is located on prime beachfront property in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, close to Cancun and neighboring Riviera Maya communities. With sweeping views of the Caribbean, a magnificent white-sand beach with crystalline waters, and surrounded with tropical foliage, Ocean Coral & Turquesa offers a wide range of activities for everyone, along with an assortment of services to ensure that you have an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Enjoy a variety of gastronomic fare, round-the-clock entertainment, children's programs, and Mexican hospitality. Whether it's a romantic getaway for two, a family vacation, a self-indulging spa vacation, even a business retreat, we have it all, in one all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ocean Coral & Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Ocean Coral And Turquesa
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Riviera Maya, Mexico