We stayed at Ocean C & T April 15 - 29 and we have been to this hotel 6 times. We have also been to Ocean Maya 3 times and to Dominican 6 times and other warm vacations. The staff at OCT are the absolute best!! Professional, friendly, helpful and welcoming. They make the vacation an incredible experience that can't be out done. Thank you Joaquin - you are always so helpful and we know we can count on you for anything during our stay - it was so nice to see you again. Rode - always great to see you and visit each time. And Tere - so good to see you again too!!The food is great at this hotel- we do eat primarily in the Privelege Restaurant because we are Premium owners - great decision if you can afford it and it suits your vacationing lifestyle. The restaurants are all great - good food and service regardless - you won't be disappointed. Thank you Javier, Raul and Blanca - it was a pleasure to see you every morning for breakfast!! If you are lucky enough to be invited to the Executive Chef Dinner - private dinner for 12 guests, you must absolutely go. Chef Alan Ramirez prepred the most amazing menu with wine pairings and a fantastic desert. The beach is wonderful - yes there is seaweed - but its the ocean. I'm always amazed when people complain about this. The beach is constantly groomed through out the day and it changes with the tides. There are pools to suit every level of activity and various entertainment through the day and evening. Also need to thank Alejandro and Gabriela checking in with us daily to ensure everything was ok and that our needs were being met. Thank you Jonathon - you were very helpful when we needed it and thank you Luz for making all our dinner reserrvations and greeting us every morning. We look forward to our next visit and seeing you all again. Many, many thanks for making this a truly relaxing vacation for us.
Quinton & Sharon Dube
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, this enchanting all-inclusive resort offers an array of activities to engage your senses. This dazzling all-inclusive resort is located on prime beachfront property in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, close to Cancun and neighboring Riviera Maya communities. With sweeping views of the Caribbean, a magnificent white-sand beach with crystalline waters, and surrounded with tropical foliage, Ocean Coral & Turquesa offers a wide range of activities for everyone, along with an assortment of services to ensure that you have an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Enjoy a variety of gastronomic fare, round-the-clock entertainment, children's programs, and Mexican hospitality. Whether it's a romantic getaway for two, a family vacation, a self-indulging spa vacation, even a business retreat, we have it all, in one all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ocean Coral & Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Ocean Coral And Turquesa
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Riviera Maya, Mexico