We went to the Ocean Turquesa with a group of 32 people on June 27th for one week to have my wedding there. After the heartache of having our trip cancelled more then once because of the flu - we were all determined to get to the resort and have our wedding. We booked the resort directly with the H10 website which I was alittle hesitant about doing, but everything worked out great. We got to the resort at 11 am on saturday and were all welcomed and checked in at the privilege desk. We knew we had to wait for our rooms, but that didn't stop anyone from enjoying the ammenities of the resort when we arrived.
After everything we went through to get there I have to say that I can not speak more highly about the service, staff or resort. From the start the staff did everything they could to accomodate us. Our wedding was on monday and after 2 days of rain - the weather held off for us and we had a beautiful ceremony on the beach. Ana the wedding coordinator at the resort was there whenever we needed her and went out of her way to accomodate my guests whenever they needed something. I don't think I can thank her enough for everything she did for me and my family. I worked with her for over a year on the wedding and it was more then I could have dreamed it would be. Our whole group went privilege and what a great addition to making your stay there. With the private lounge and beach, everyone in the group loved the hot to serve breakfast available in the privilege lounge, and beverage service on the beach.
All the staff at the resort were very friendly and accomodating but I have to give great thanks to Ana (wedding coordinator), Martin (front desk- went out of his way to help me and family when we had an emergency and was able to answer and get us whatever we needed, even when it wasn't his responsibility) and Victor (privilege waiter - best waiter ever!!!) for making our vacation and wedding the most memorable. With a group this big you sometimes find it hard to please everyone but all my guests were happy with everything.
We stayed in the Royal Master Suite that faced the ocean directly in building 7. Our guests were mainly in building 2,6 and 8 but they were all relatively close to each other. The pools are fantastic and so are the beaches. Yes there is some sea grass (i wouldn't call it seaweed) but they were cleaning it all the time, and what can you expect - it is the ocean and will wash up no matter where you are.
Overall I would recommend this resort to anyone, especially if you are thinking about a beach wedding in mexico. Ana is wonderful to work with and will make your dream wedding come true. We are sooooo happy with the way things turned out and with the resort, staff and service. We will surely go back to this resort next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, this enchanting all-inclusive resort offers an array of activities to engage your senses. This dazzling all-inclusive resort is located on prime beachfront property in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, close to Cancun and neighboring Riviera Maya communities. With sweeping views of the Caribbean, a magnificent white-sand beach with crystalline waters, and surrounded with tropical foliage, Ocean Coral & Turquesa offers a wide range of activities for everyone, along with an assortment of services to ensure that you have an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Enjoy a variety of gastronomic fare, round-the-clock entertainment, children's programs, and Mexican hospitality. Whether it's a romantic getaway for two, a family vacation, a self-indulging spa vacation, even a business retreat, we have it all, in one all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Coral & Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Ocean Coral And Turquesa
- Ocean Coral & Turquesa Riviera Maya, Mexico