My boyfriend and I stayed here September 2011 for 10 nights. It was amazing!
I highly recommend getting a Junior Swim Up room, a little extra, but worth the money, You don't have to reserve a sun bed in the morning and the pool is right on your doorstep. Makes it much easier when you want to go into your room.
All inclusive is fantastic. The food is great and so are the drinks, you can ask for the branded spirits but the substitutes are just as great, we couldn't take the difference! Staff are great, always friendly and will always greet you when walking pass.
The rooms are amazingly clean, they are cleaned everyday and the beds are so big and comfy! Enough space to sleep separate from your partner if you have had an argument! :) Maids do a superb job and clean very well, they provide fresh towels everyday and separate staff come and stock up your fridge. 20 peso tip for the maids go a long way as its only around £1.20.
Food is great, lots of variety throughout the week and breakfast at Spoons is highly recommended. Again, very friendly service and some foods are cooked fresh. You have to book in advance for Le Chic, but if you don't get a booking, have no regrets, its not that nice!
I advise to do some excursions to spend sometime to explore the city. Mamora Beach is recommended, the hotel runs a free shuttle bus to here couple of times a week. It is a beautiful beach with white sand and lovely water, very hot, it is amazing! Also look at Xplor Tour, full of zip lines, swimming adventures, again, it is great! We also went to Chichen Itza, and we did the shopping trip run by the hotel, both highly recommended to see some of the city.
Only downsides to the hotel is that the air con is set quite high when you first get shown your room which causes condensation and water on the floor. In the evening it can get slightly cold but be sure to turn up the heating! The room service is quite slow, but worth the wait if you don't want to go out to the restaurants! The beach is a bit rocky and has lots of seaweed - stick to the pools!
All in all it is a great hotel and it is highly recommended!!
One last thing, there is a flat screen tv in your rooms with a DVD player, bring DVDs to watch on your nights in, we brought the Inbetweeners and it was great!! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring the renowned Gourmet Inclusive(R) concept by Karisma, the Azul Sensatori Mexico Hotel brings together spacious facilities with unlimited activities and services. Azul Sensatori Mexico is designed to allow couples, groups, wedding parties, families and friends from all generations to re-connect under the sun. The 435 spacious and luxurious suites are tastefully designed in contemporary Caribbean style with dark wood accents and canopy beds. These suites are located in four story buildings with an elevator in each building. Views are either pool, garden, ocean or ocean front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Sensatori Hotel, By Karisma Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Azul Sensatori By Karisma Hotel
- Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico Riviera Maya