“Great Street Cafe/Cantina”
Review of Cantina Habanero

Cantina Habanero
Ranked #25 of 163 Restaurants in Puerto Morelos
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 16, 2018

Habanero was a great place to grab an inexpensive meal. We tried several dishes here. The burgers were really good. The stuffed pepper was great and we kept coming back for their guacamole. They had a 2 for 1 drink special every day we stopped by. They also had live music one evening that was a great local band. We always enjoyed ourselves here and the food and the drinks are great and inexpensive.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

I arrived in Puerto Morelos late in the afternoon, so finding food was a priority... right away.

I walked down the street and found this GEM!

Great people, great food, great drinks... AND GREAT PRICES!

I traveled alone, so the mix of safety and adventure are important to me. Cantina Habanero was PERFECT!

I had fish tacos and margaritas while enjoying a local band. This was the perfect first stop for me.

Saludos a Puerto Morelos!!!

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

We ordered tacos from this cute little ‘restaurant’ while we were in Puerto Morales, Mexico. The people were very friendly and worked hard through the language barrier. They call take-out to go. Delicious food with generous portions and very reasonable prices! The restaurant was within walking distance from our condo. We would highly recommend this to go to anyone in the area!

Reviewed February 27, 2018

Every time I come to Puerto Morelos I have to go to Cantina Habanero at least 2 or 3 times. I love the friendly atmosphere, the food, the drinks, the music and the helpful friendly servers. You also get the biggest and best 2 for 1 Margarita's.

Reviewed February 17, 2018

A good place to stop for any meal. Service is very good. The crown really picks up in the evening when the live band starts. Restroom could be a bit cleaner.