All reviews platinum club french restaurant marina side butler kevin ile de france murphy bed cold pools beautiful property adult only pool sales people ceviche crepes large pool one bedroom suite great week ocean view pros and cons
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

NO Free wifi… unreal now of days for any new hotel... pools cold.. food just ok
For a new hotel how can they NOT offer free wifi.. not good..
Pools always cold.. food just ok.. we stayed at Royalton Cancun last year
and they had free wifi and food was great... will not be going back to Ventus
truly a 3 star.. also platinum is a waste of money.. only saw butler at check in
and last day.. did not help us with anything or room amenities.. and not help
with restaurants reservations... and don't let me get started with the time share people just wont let you alone...Beach terrible rocky.. just a waste of vacation...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A little disappointed when we needed to get a ride back to the airport. They offered no free shuttle!
I guess I was spoiled by The palace resorts and the hard rock that gives you free shuttle to and from airport.

Stayed: September 2018
RichardBustamante, Manager at Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Lisa K,
Thank you for your comments and for preferring VENTUS AT MARINA EL CID.
We would love to hear more about your past stay with us.
Thank you again for your comments and for preferring El Cid Resorts.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was pretty good and the place was clean. Since it's a new place it needs more... like activities, variety & amenities. The staff could be more friendly.... It definitely got better once the tips started to flow.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Min V

Dear Min V,
We are so glad to know that you spent a nice holiday with us.
I will make sure to share your comments with our staff and thank you again for selecting our resort and for your kind comments.
Muchas gracias amigos and we hope to see you back soon in our resort VENTUS AT MARINA EL CID!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I had a great time and we will be back again in June of 2019, with a great expectation of having a great time again. French and La Marina restaurants were a ten. Disappointed at the Trattoria D' Gulio and the Alcazar e Mar . I'm glad I'm not a beach person as that was disgusting even looking at the so-called beach.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear dkwk1033,
What a great pleasure to read your review about your past stay at VENTUS AT MARINA EL CID.
We are very pleased to know that you and your wife were satisfied during your past stay and what a great news to find out that you are visiting us again in 2019.
We look forward to seeing you again next year and thank you again for your great review and for choosing El Cid Resorts.
Hasta pronto amigos!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The new Ventus is beautiful, the rooms are spacious and well decorated. The service is incredible. We went with my 2 years old daughter and she had a blast in the pool. We spend all the time in the "old" pool but it was great. My only negative is regarding the internet or wifi. I don't think is acceptable nowadays to charge so much per device per day or week for WIFI. I can understand maybe the fee per room or limit the areas but it was too much. Also is was not 100% reliable and you have to wait for the technician the next day to come and fix it. You are paying for a service is not free wifi that is not 100% reliable but we were able to manage...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RichardBustamante, Manager at Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Lesly Ann R,
First of all, I wish to thank you for your kind comments and for preferring VENTUS AT MARINA EL CID.
Thank you also for your positives and for your feedback that is very helpful for us and I will make sure to share your feedback with our IT manager.
We will be honored to serve you again in a near opportunity and thank you again for sharing your comments and for your confidence.
Regards for all your family, muchas gracias!!