“great time getting certified in Open Water Scuba”

Wet Set Diving Adventures
Discover Scuba
Ranked #1 of 42 Tours in Puerto Morelos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Wet Set Diving & Snorkeling Adventures is the original PADI scuba diving and snorkeling center in Puerto Morelos, Mexico. Personalized service sets us apart and has been our goal since 1997. Once you check in at Wet Set Divers, you will never have to rinse equipment or carry a tank again. And while you enjoy your adventures on the Mayan Riviera, you can relax knowing that each trip is guided by an experienced professional... This is what we confidently call The Wet Set Difference. We strive to provide the highest quality marine park scuba diving, coral reef snorkeling tours, SNUBA(R) and cenote snorkeling and cenote diving trips in the Riviera Maya. We also offer private tours to Mayan ruins, dive in Cozumel, scuba MUSA sculptures and snorkel with Whale Sharks!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Just last week (May 4-12 2013) I completed the open water scuba course through Wet set Diving. The crew were all great to work with and knowledgable. would highly recommend if you are staying in Puerto Morelos. We were trained with Lisa, who had just started with the company, but had a bunch of experience. My wife and I always felt safe and secure, even if we were a bit nervous for the first dives.

The dive site 'Aquarium' was the highlight. Saw a spotted eagle ray and tons of fish. Do not miss that site in Puerto.

1  Thank anthonyPMinn

Reviewed 13 May 2013 via mobile

My family of four went there in early May. We booked the silver tour and it was private. We went to two sights and saw 3 barracuda, 4 lobsters a grouper and giant angelfish. The guide was very very knowledgable and I recommend this place for all.

1  Thank VengefulRose6
Reviewed 13 May 2013

We have just returned from an amazing 18 night hoilday in Riviera Maya near Puerto Morelos. My husband and i are experienced divers and were very much looking forward to diving in Mexico. Before we travelled we looked up PADI Dive centres near to where we were staying. From the PADI site we contacted Wet Set Diving. From the first emails that Lindsay and i had i knew they were a very proffessional set up. Lindsay spent a lot of time putting together an itinery for us. We ended up taking 5 days to see the reefs, and local wreck and Cenotes. I particularly wanted to try the Cenotes and was not dissapointed. Lindsay and Tadd personally picked a local instructor who had years of experience in taking trips through the Caverns. We had a very small group only 4 of us and this was much the same on our ocean dives. Small teams with a lot of attention from our guides/instructors. In fact on one dive we had the whole wreck to ourselves how oftern does that happen. I would definately use them again and especially i have seen the other operators in the area, by far Wet Set Diving out shines all of them locally. We stayed at a big resort Ocean Coral and Turquesa and although it was a short taxi drive to the dive centre it was worth it knowing we were in safe hands. Our dives were oftern in the morning, which allowed us the time to get back to resort to have a few beers in the afternoon. In fact we would oftern take a 35 min stroll back to our resort along the beach, staying in an all inclusive resort made a lovely change to get out of the hotel for a few hours.

2  Thank lisabishop01
Reviewed 11 May 2013

I found Wet Set on Trip Advisor, contacted Lindsay via email and the diving was spectacular. The reef diving was exceptional and Tad was an awesome expert tour guide. I dove the cenote..... totally exciting. Francisco was fantastic. I will definitely be back as I didn't get enough of this well kept secret place to dive! Noah was awesome as well, 2 others in my group snorkeled with him and loved it. I did the intro to Nitrox course and what a difference nitrox makes in how you feel after diving. Great time with Wet Set! Thanks to all that made it a wonderful part of my vacation.
Stayed at Now Jade resort, a 10 minute drive from Puerto Morelos, nice place.

1  Thank Chrisser15
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Our first trip there in on April 25, 2013 was fantastic. The staff were awesome and fully fluent in English and the guide was great. I actually went back the next day with the rest of my family it was so good. We were staying at the Now Saphire Resort and it was a short cab ride to Wet Set from the resort.

I would definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank Ian_fromCalgary