We have traveled extensively in the Cancun/Riviera Maya areas, and we have found our favorite spot. Azul Beach is perfect for us... small property, family oriented, quiet location, close to the airport, excellent food, great service. Loved the choice of restaurants and Gourmet Inclusive concept. The beach has been spared all the troubles in Cancun. Close enough to PM or PDC for little trips, but why leave? The beach beds are incredible. Evening shows were a nice touch. Room was average, but comfortable, and we spent very little time there. Can't wait to go back again. However, it is muy muy pricey, so you'll have to work hard to get a deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azul Beach Hotel is a family-friendly, boutique-style property located on a gorgeous beach 20 minutes from Cancun International Airport. All of the 148 rooms are just steps from the beach, pools, restaurants and bars.Featuring the Gourmet Inclusive® concept, epicurean offerings include candlelight dining on the beach, a fresh fish fry and butler service to the canopied beach beds. There’s an all-lobster menu, 24-hour room service and over 30 tequilas in the tequila lounge.Azul Beach especially caters to families with young children with loaner baby equipment, kid's club and parent support. The exclusive Family & Friends Vacation Planner coordinates family reunions. Romantic couples love Beachfront Sky Massages and Suite Scenes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Beach Hotel, By Karisma Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Azul Resort All Inclusive Beach
- Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya Mexico
- Azul Hotel Beach Resort