Thought we were getting a suite. Got a standard room which in thomas cook brochure states they are for sole use only. Both me and hubby dissappointed. Paid alot as it was my 40th. Apart from that great view of pool bar and sea. Some noise from evening entertainment but managable. Amazing food, good service. No gym or spa as refit happening. Massages done near beach. Bit breezy. BE AWARE. NUDIST HOTEL NEXT DOOR. PARADE AROUND ON BEACH. not Told of this when booking. Funny as Azul is a family hotel!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azul Beach Hotel is a family-friendly, boutique-style property located on a gorgeous beach 20 minutes from Cancun International Airport. All of the newly renovated 148 rooms are just steps from the beach, pools, restaurants and bars.Featuring the Gourmet Inclusive® concept, epicurean offerings include candlelight dining on the beach, a fresh fish fry and butler service to the canopied beach beds. There’s an all-lobster menu, 24-hour room service and over 30 tequilas in the tequila lounge.Azul Beach especially caters to families with young children with loaner baby equipment, kid's club and parent support. The exclusive Family & Friends Vacation Planner coordinates family reunions. Romantic couples love Beachfront Sky Massages and Suite Scenes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Beach Hotel, By Karisma Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Azul Resort All Inclusive Beach
- Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya Mexico
- Azul Hotel Beach Resort