My husband and I recently returned from the Zoetry resort in Puerto Morelos. A quick ride from the airport brought us to this lush property complete with peacocks, parrots, guinea fowl and other creatures. The beach is one of the nicest along that part of the coast (we walked about a mile along it and thought the Zoetry beach was the most inviting. The "beds" on the beach were generally well attended and one couldn't remain thirsty for long. We appreciated the service and the offerings at all the bars, along the beach and at the pool (and we did manage to take advantage of most of them!). We were also happy with the lunch options which ranged from sushi, salads and sandwiches to fresh fish at the grill. Breakfast choices were also wide ranging and the servers were all very accommodating as far as extra requests.
Our main problem was with the inconsistency of service at the various dining locations. We ate at all 3 of the venues and had both good and poor service at each of them. This was extremely disappointing, as I expect at a place of this overall quality (and price), that the kitchen and staff should be equipped to handle the people seated. I don't mind leisurely dining, but waiting an hour for grilled fish for lunch seemed a bit too leisurely. Sometimes at breakfast coffee would be refilled immediately and other times it was necessary to ask more than twice. Sometimes toast and special breads were served, other times they seemed forgotten. And while most of the food was tasty and artfully presented, I did take issue with the pistachio salad with no pistachios, the chocolate/chili dessert with no chili and the osso bucco with no bone (and inedible at that).
Everyone on the property is extremely friendly. I enjoyed the morning yoga and the snorkeling and the warm weather in February. The tequila tasting was definitely a highlight too.
Service however was in
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya, Mexico