“Excellent in every way”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Claudette...
Gatineau, Canada
“Excellent in every way”
Reviewed April 18, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Condo was exactly what we needed. Carroll the owner was super! Been trying to send this review since we came back (5 times now) but for one reason or another not going through. Hope to return next year, God willing.

Sirena_VI...
Quebec City, Canada
“Perfect oasis of peace and confort”
Reviewed January 18, 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

I spent a wonderful week ( late December 2015) in Puerto Morelos at Villas Arena Blanca. I was there with my childhood friend and our teenage daughters. All four, we simply adored our stay in that perfect oasis of peace and comfort. Carroll, the owner is a very nice person who is trying to make everything perfect. He organised our transport to the airport, helped us to do our grocery and with everything that we needed during our stay.

Condo was very clean with all imaginable amenities.....air conditioner, WiFi, hot and purified water supply, all kitchen supplies…The property is ground floor with a beautiful garden next to the pool with two lounge chairs and a beautiful hammock. Just two steps further
you can reach sandy beach and walk for hours…..
Condo location is just perfect for people who want to have some peaceful vacation. It’s 2 km from the town where you can find shops, restaurants and night life if you want.
You can rent bicycles if you want to visit Puerto Morelos and Colonia. Taxis are not so expensive but you have to negotiate everything ;)

The overall experience of my stay was just marvelous, I enjoyed every second. I would recommend the property to anyone who wants some peace and calm. I will surely come back…Thank you Carroll!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Perfect location on the beach
Liked least: Sea grass all around the beach but this is natural for that region, it's not dirty....
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
22 Feb 2016
I apologize for being so late in thanking you for using my condo I hope you enjoyed your stay and please come back soon if anything I can do with any future travel plan don't hesitate to ask and thank you for the wonderful review that you gave me and for being such great guess it is making my retirement for fulfilling

721Sandra...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Amazing view!!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Excellent location right on the beach. Well maintained condo and Carroll was the most amazing host, providing pick up and drop off from and to the airport. He was the nicest person we have ever met, friendly, supportive and there if you need anything. We would love to go back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Amazing view...
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
22 Feb 2016
I apologize for being so late in thanking you for using my condo I hope you enjoyed your stay and please come back soon if anything I can do with any future travel plan don't hesitate to ask and thank you for the wonderful review that you gave me and being such great guess it is making my retirement for fulfilling

Justin H
Puerto Morelos, Mexico
“Fantastic view in beautiful Puerto Morelos”
Reviewed November 12, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Absolutely perfect condo just minutes away from Puerto Morelos. Can't ask for a better place to stay around the area. Highly recommend to anyone planning on traveling to Yucatan.

Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers

Gr8Getawa...
Ontario, Canada
“What a nice spot!”
Reviewed March 4, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

This was our first trip to Puerto Morelos and we picked a wonderful spot. The condo was just steps from the pool and a few more steps to the ocean. The owner, Carroll, is a super gentleman who is truly concerned in making his guests' stay perfect.

The Condo Itself:
Clean and comfortable
No issues with any of the amenities.....air conditioner, wifi, hot water supply, telephone (free local and long distance calls) all were good.
Bed and furniture are all quite firm, but that wasn't a big deal. If it were my condo, I would get a king size bed with a little softer mattress.

The Property:
This condo is ground floor with the pool right out the door. There are two lounge chairs as well as a small patio table and chairs. We also made use of the hammock that could be put up and removed easily. The grounds and pool got daily attention from a very pleasant maintenance man. The slightly elevated grass yard offered some privacy from the beach walkers. But just a small set of stairs down and you are on the beach. The beach is sandy, but for those looking for sand all the way out, it doesn't do that. But for us, we loved the location because the mix of sea grass areas and open sandy spots made it perfect for snorkelling. There are big docks a short distance up the beach in both directions that also are worth snorkelling around.

Condo Location:
Part of the reason we chose this spot is because it isn't right in town. However, prior to getting there we hoped we made a good decision, because we did see some reviews complaining about the distance to town. We found that a 30 minute leisurely walk on the beach got us to town. 20 minutes if we walked at a more reasonable pace. We did not rent a car and had absolutely no regrets. We did rent bicycles from Pily at Green Bikes Rentals and highly recommend this. Bicycles were in excellent condition with parcel carriers/ baskets/bells/lights so a quick ride into town was less than 10 minutes. Also a super way to check out Peurto Morelos and Colonia.

Overall Experience:
A wonderful vacation. Thanks to Carroll and his friendly condo neighbors, we thoroughly enjoyed our time at La Sirenas Condos.

Renee B
Sandpoint, Idaho
“15 seconds to the pool, 15 seconds to the ocean and an easy beach walk to town!”
Reviewed February 17, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

Our experience was extraordinary. Carroll is delightful and courteous! The accommodations where very clean and included the internet, swimming pool, hammock, palm trees, beach front and a wonderful breeze. My wife and I truly enjoyed our time here. Thanks Carroll!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service

Dennis W
Chicago, Illinois
“Fabulous view and private location”
Reviewed January 28, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

My wife and I stayed at this condo for nearly a week. We absolutely loved the private location with fabulous views of the ocean. The owner is incredible and speaks English for those that are not bilingual. He offered to buy groceries and have them waiting for us when we arrived and even offered transportation to and from the airport. He checked in on us regularly and gave us contact information in the event any issues arose - none of which did.

The condo is located on the bottom floor and the ocean is just steps outside your door. The ocean breeze always keeps the place very comfortable and air conditioning is available if needed. The pool is private and never crowded. The unit's accommodations are very nice and the size of the unit was perfect for the two of us. It has a pull out sofa bed if needed for two more people. It is equipped with directv, music and wifi. The kitchen is equipped with a stovetop, small toaster oven and a refrigerator with an ice maker. All plates, utensils, TP, paper towels and basic living supplies are included. The bathroom is clean with no complaints.

There is a decent walk to get into to town but my wife and I like walking, especially given the ocean and breathtaking views. Our only request upon return would be to hopefully have bikes available in the event we wanted a change from our daily walks. We definitely will be back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Private location and ocean view
Liked least: No availability of bikes

Thanks Carroll
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing