7,594 results
All reviews platinum club murphy bed cliff jump infinity pool time share platinum service platinum room bedroom suite kids club convention center water shoes boogie boards italian restaurant family vacation fire show main pool swim up bar
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This resort is really the perfect size. Everything is within walking distance even for this cleaning lady with bad knees. I also loved the fact that it had ramps that one could use instead of steps. The rooms were ok and could use a little updating but overall pretty decent. We did hit a snag upon arrival but it was cleared up and taken care of with grace by Guerrmo who was very lovely to deal with. The food was good but I think most of all we enjoyed Mercado De Dolores because it had tastes from all over the world and no reservation required. This resort also has an area for adults only which is also a plus. We did also visit the spa and it was fabulous. The only negative was that the red tide had come in and the beach was not very swimmable and kind of on the smelly side. Other than that a great time was had by all 4 of us including age ranges from 49 to 26.

Stayed: August 2018
RichardBustamante, Manager at Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Cheryl R,

It is great news to read that your stay at Hotel Marina El Cid was satisfactory, and that the service from our staff was at the level of your expectations. On behalf of all the staff, I would like to express our gratitude for your confidence and for your recognition.

It would be amazing to see you again anytime soon!!

Cordially.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice place to stay with and without your family I had a great time, I will be sure to come back again, the food was good, the staff was great the property was clean, it's about a twenty minutes from the airport. the pool was clean

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank dianemm48
IvanBringas, Gerente at Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest

It is great news to read that your stay at Hotel Marina El Cid was satisfactory, and that the service from our staff was at the level of your expectations. On behalf of all the staff, I would like to express our gratitude for your preference and for your recognition.

It would be amazing to see you again anytime soon!!

Cordially.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is wondeful,very quited we enjoided the food and drinks very much.the entertaiment in the resort is awesome We will comeback some other time. We enjoy what you offer as far as excursions, good price. The servers are very polite and helpful. Thanks for everything.

Room Tip: Very good.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest

Thank you so much for your recent stay at El Cid, and for your great comments. It is very rewarding to read that you had a satisfactory and pleasant stay, and that you enjoyed the food, entertainment and the accomodations. It would be awesome to have the opportunity to serve you and your family again in a near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The personnel here was very quiet. This was my 3rd trip in the “Cancun area”, but the employees here seemed like they were unhappy. We stayed a week and they just never smiled or offered helped unless i approached them. This all inclusive hotel restaurants were OK. The food was not what I expected, I would not rate it a 5 star, I’d say a 3. I hated making a reservation every day for dinner. I disliked the jacuzzi being so far away from the pool. I would not recommend this hotel to family or friends.The only thing I enjoyed of this hotel was the convenience of being in the middle of driving either to Cancun or the activities to do in Rivera Maya.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest

Let me start by thanking you for your recent stay, and for taking the time to write a review and share it with us. Your feedback is important, and we appreciate your comments. We will pay especial attention to your comments, and work on the details that you mention. I would like to add that part of our facilities is the Zanza bar which includes 2 jacuzzis right next to an infinity pool, where you can spend your time enjoying both the jacuzzi and the pool being on the same area. It would be great to have another opportunity to serve you in a near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A very good place to go with family or couple a lot of good activities to do excellent service clean rooms very good people i recomended to anybody ihad a very good time with my wife very good security very safe place thank for everything

Room Tip: Everything was excellent
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest

It is our pleasure to serve you, and it is very rewarding to learn that your stay at Hotel Marina El Cid was satisfactory, and that you were pleased with the service and facilities. It would be fantastic to see you and your wife for another great stay anytime soon.