Stayed at the Rancho from 3/28-4/2. Room 11 has a direct ocean view, nonstop breeze and wake to jungle bird sounds with waves crashing in the background. Awesome hammocks to take in view and breeze however not a huge fan of the hanging beds. Wife liked it but go easy on the margaritas.
The staff couldn't have been any nicer and were very hard working. They are what truly what makes this place special. Breakfast was delicious and bountiful. They even recommended a great doctor for me at 8:30 PM to alleviate a nasty bout of Montezuma's revenge. I would also give Dr. Ernesto 5 stars.
Resort is a great value. Just make sure you rent a car to make your travels much easier
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho, a beach side B&B, is the perfect place to relax in a warm, tropical environment where you can stroll along the white sands and crystal waters of the Caribbean, enjoy a siesta in a hammock right on your patio, or bask under the sun in this tropical paradise. Located in an authentic Mexican fishing village, 25 min. south of Cancun airport makes it a very convenient gateway or home-base to explore the Mayan Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and Hotels.com so you can book your Rancho Sak-Ol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Sak-Ol Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Rancho Sak-Ol Riviera Maya, Mexico