See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

I had been to Royal century with my frns this 2 weeks earlier.Iused to enjoy with my frns and its my 3rd visit to Royal century.everything is perfect.the food quality is quiet ok but the service need to improve.The management team is good but the staffs are not making a good term on guest minds.Whn i ask for water they said just a moment but after that the service provider i cant see him...

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

One of the most practical hotel I have been to in Chitwan. It is in the center of Bharatput and I could get transportation just outside the hotel. There is also a Big Super mart right next to it. Which I bought shampoos, snacks etc. The food is yummy and the hospitality is great. Thann you for the lovely stay. Will definitely come back sometime.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

I have been in this hotel last November 2015. Guest service was an excellent and staff are friendly. What I want they provide me asap. I stay in this hotel 4 nights during my Chitwan visit and it was memorable also. This is a best hotel in bharatpur Chitwan though. And room price is reasonable. I hope next time I will visit again and expect more facilitate. Thanks!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2016

I stayed in this hotel mainly to watch Ind Vs Pak match uninterrupted as Power is a big issue in Nepal, and I got that. The hotel needs some maintenance, the service and food quality is acceptable. A little bit of facelift will improve the overall feel of this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2015

The rooms are ell furnished and of very large size.Be careful when you travel in lift ,back up takes 15 to 20 minutes.You may get suffocated,even emergency Buzzer does not help as no one responds as Buzzer can not be heard by people in Reception a, it is 300 meters away.Emergency no. or other phones do not work as there are no signals in the lift except at left hand corner,emergency light does not work.If you are strong enough Do not travel by lift and take lower floors because load shedding is frequent in this area.Compliant of this sort will get you cool smiles,but no apology.

Room Tip: Road facing Rooms are good ,have a better view.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business