“Great take out Cantonese”
Review of Bamboo House

Bamboo House
Reviewed February 2, 2020

This is a great oriental restaurant. Food is great. Service is fantastic. Prices are cool. If you need a quick meal. Or if you want to sit and eat just a great place to eat.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Ronald A
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed October 8, 2019 via mobile

Bamboo House Chinese restaurant is clean. The food is fresh.. Very pleasant people.. On Friday that where I get my take out.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

Molly Ringwald would just dye.Oh my gosh.He was to kill for.Like with Stephen Segal hair and patience like my friend Kathy from PROGRAM wearing a mullet. Why would they Target me.I couldn't afford to get Bruce Juice with my shrimp egg roll.Arnold, Willis, Shwarzenegger too-"I might visit this place again."

Date of visit: April 2018