“Maybe the worst restaurant we've been to with a great view!”
Review of Restaurant Pescarus - CLOSED

Restaurant Pescarus
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Turkish, Romanian
Reviewed September 4, 2017

I am really, really sorry to give a bad review to a place in my country but I can't help it. This is maybe the worst restaurant I've ever been to. Poor service, dirty bathroom with bad smell, dirty table and accessories (we asked the waiter to replace our oil and vinegar set because it was both broken and dirty and he brought another one, as dirty as the first) and lousy food. We were 5 people eating and all of us received bad food - for example - for our three tomato salads, we had freshly cut tomatoes on top of old and sour ones underneath. The meat wasn't well cooked and one could easily see that is not fresh. They call themselves a fish restaurant (that's the reason we chose it) but the only had 3 fish dishes in the menu from which only one was available.. We asked for coffee and they brought vending machine coffee.. not what one would except while in a restaurant.
Too bad it has such a nice location and view - it's located in the middle of the Danube. I can't possibly understand why they don't, at least clean it.. it's such a shame!

Thank Mihaela-Gabriel... L

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

I was here with my boyfriend, the menu had few options and from this few only some were available on a Monday, 7pm. We both ordered Hamsii - anchovy with polenta. The fish was terrible, so fried that it tasted like ash in the mouth. We couldn't eat it at all. The service was ok and the view also but if you want at least decent food this may not be an option.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Very tasty food and cheap at the same time. The service was very good and the people out there are very welcoming!

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

One of the best fish meal i ever eat!!!! Nice place and very helpful waiters. If someone want's to eat fresh fish and very very tasty, i advise you to come here!!!!

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

It's s cheap restaurant, with a great view over the Danube. The menu doesn't have many dishes, but for a small restaurant in a small town it's ok. We waited about 15 minutes for our food, but it wasn't crowded.