All reviews indoor activities in house safari ride tiger density board games naturalist mr nearby village the kitchen staff visit this place trees and plants place filled affordable place large group of people surrounded by lush green amazing safari experience an early morning safari the hotel staff
Reviewed April 4, 2018

When I was booking Mint Bandhavgarh for our stay, I had no idea about the place. It looked rather affordable for a resort in one of the major national parks in India. All my fears were put to rest once I reached. I was warmly received by the staff. It felt like being at home. The resort is spread over a large area and there are many indoor activities in offer. The rooms are comfortable and quite spacious. They even have luxuries tents for ones who are interested. The food is quite good, almost like home cooked food. I did four safaris and the resort provided some packed food for all of us. There's a lot to do here. One can meditate calmly for a long time, without any sounds of honking or shouting.
All in all, this was an amazing experience for me. I look forward to revisit with my entire family.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
MintHotelsandSuites, Head-Operations at Mint Bandhavgarh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Mint Bandhavgarh Resort. We thank you for your wonderful review and positive ratings for our hotel. We look forward to your patronage across Mint properties Pan India.

Allen Machado Head-Operations

Reviewed March 26, 2018

I stayed at Mint Bandhavgarh for 3 nights and it was a very peaceful and comfortable stay. The resort staff is friendly and very courteous and took care of all our needs, even at odd hours like 5am in morning while going for Safaris. The food was yummy and quite healthy- something that is usually not expected in hotels and resorts. It is located just next to the sprawling forests and the architecture is so that it kind of merges with the greenery around. There’s enough space within the resort to take long walk throughout the day. If you are adventurous you could even venture out a bit—but not recommended in the night. The rooms are huge and very comfortable and all your needs are taken care of. I will recommend this place to everyone who’s seeking comfort and peace in the lap of Mother Nature. I look forward to spend more time here.

Date of stay: March 2018
MintHotelsandSuites, Head-Operations at Mint Bandhavgarh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Guest,
Greetings From Mint Bandhavgarh Resort.

We thank you for your review and have taken cognizance of your feedback. We would like to appraise that the management of the hotel has been taken over by the Mint Hotels group which is a Pan India Chain of Hotels and Premium service apartments. We look forward to your continued patronage in the future.

Allen Machado Head-Operations
Mint Hotels & Suites.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Bandhavgarh is a great place for wildlife enthusiasts. It has the largest Tiger density in India, and a large enchanting forest. A delight for nature lovers! Mint Bandavgarh is a great property between all this wilderness. Affordable, very well maintained, with a choice of tents, villas and beautiful cottages. I chose to stay in the tent. Although I was a little hesitant in the beginning, it turned out to be a splendid experience overall. The hotel has excelent facilities. Their safaris are very well guided with nature experts like Harish. The staff is great and made me feel very comfortable throughout the stay. Giving a 4/5 rating as the food can definitely be improved. A highly recommended place to stay and enjoy the surrounding nature.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
MintHotelsandSuites, Manager at Mint Bandhavgarh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Greetings from Hotel Mint Bandhavgarh.

We thank you for your wonderful and positive ratings for our hotel. We look forward to your patronage across Mint properties Pan India.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

My stay began on right note with a with a warm welcome at the reception.
Once inside, the peace and calm of the place is something which you can't miss. The rooms are quite spacious and at the same time cosy and proivde all the amenities. There is a constant chatter of birds which makes you feel really close to nature .
The staff at the resort is friendly and efficient. The food doesnt have a lot of variety but is still quite yum. For the safaris, the staff packs some goodies which is awesome. One of the highlights of the safari is chatting with Harsh, there in-house naturalist. Great person and super knowledgable. Probably one of the best places to stay in Bandhavgarh.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Month of march... Probably one of tge best season to spot a tiger. But still u need ample luck to see one in the jungle. This was my 4th visit and this time also bandhavgarh didnt disappoint me. We had a good sighting of the queen along with its two cubs...oh god it was awesome.
Apart from the jungle adventure our stay at the MINT RESORT BANDHAVGARH... made the whole trip a memorable one. Mindblowing hospitality... Fabulous Food... Superb Facilities...Excellent location and generous, humble and supportive team of the resort made our whole trip an unforgetable one.

Trip type: Travelled with family