Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews fishing trip american plan each morning lake boat lodge meals
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I've been going to this lodge for eight years, the staff has been like family since day one. The one day I was a little under the weather from celebrating, and didn't get up for breakfast they brought me a breakfast to the lodge. If that doesn't tell you the kindness of the staff, I don't know what will. Overall they do everything for you, other then catch your fish. great service, great fishing, great view. This place will always have a special place in my heart.
Sincerely, Steven Lewandowski

Date of stay: May 2013
2  Thank L23to
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband had been to this lodge a few weeks prior on a boys fishing weekend and raved about it. This was our first Thanksgiving without our own cottage to go to and to be honest we never really missed having our own place. The majestic views offered by cabin 8 were absolutely spectacular, sitting by the fire under the stars with the rocks lit by moonlight was absolutely breathtaking!
Charlene & Frank do an outstanding job at customer service and are very personable hosts! the lodge was winding down for the season but I can imagine in the peak of the summer season this place is a happening spot. It was great to not have to worry about cooking all weekend, just show up at the lodge! The cabins are basic, but clean and comfortable, all you need really! I would not hesitate to recommend this lodge to anyone who doesn't require luxury accommodations and to be in front of a tv all the time! No tv channels but the cabins do have a small tv if you want to play movies and a tv is available at the main lodge if you need your CNN fix!
I am looking forward to going back and enjoying those views next season!

Room tip: the views from Cabin 8 are spectacular but if there are people partying or out at a fire late into the night at cabins 10-12 you could hear them. Cabin 7 offered the best privacy i think, but 8 was great for us.
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jamaidiangyal
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Frank and Charlene and family run one of the best fishing camps I ever used.
Anyone looking for clean, comfortable accommodations and great fishing, accompanied with a friendly staff and great food should consider this jewel of Ontario.
This was my first stay and already planning next Septembers trip to Memquisit Lodge.
Mark Merring

Date of stay: September 2013
3  Thank Weefish1
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Took our 13-year old grandson to this venerable, scenic and friendly lodge in Ontario where my husband had visited several times as a boy with his family in the 50s and 60s! We were more than delighted with the beautiful setting, the immaculate cabins with porch, view and individual docks, the wonderful, plentiful home-cooked food -- and the excellent fishing. Went for walleye and got plenty -- which were cleaned and personally prepared for us for our dinner at night. Family-owned and operated. Highly recommended. We will be back!

Date of stay: June 2013