“Poor Quality”

Ranked #28 of 33 Restaurants in Table View
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: From its humble beginnings in the States way back in 1960, Domino’s Pizza is now proudly in South Africa! We’re excited to share a new, delicious taste experience with our fresh, hand-tossed pizza. Check out our menu or visit us at Domino’s Pizza Flamingo Square in Table View to watch the very best pizza being made right in front of your eyes. Whether it’s a delicious pizza for yourself, or a great meal for the whole family, every Domino’s restaurant offers you simply better pizza at simply better prices. From our mouth-watering fresh hand-tossed dough to the sounds and delicious aroma of a friendly local pizzeria, Domino's is the only choice when you’re craving really good pizza. But it’s not just the amazing pizza deals from the Domino's Menu; we provide free delivery too, because you will always come first at Domino's; and free delivery of our great pizza is just one of the many ways we make sure that happens. You mean the world to us, so we'd love to hear from you; visit our website or share a comment on Facebook and Twitter.
Reviewed November 21, 2016

I must say this is easily the worst pizza I have ever had. If this is the experience I will have at other Domino restaurant I will not visit them at all. I order 3 pizza via an app. The app first of all didn't match the progress of the pizza. I still showed that it was going through quality control when the delivery was already at my door.
Pizza was dry, not much cheese and didn't have a taste that I will go back too. I would say the over all quality was not very good.

Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

So I arrive at the counter and ask for two large pizzas and a medium margherita.
I'm told very rudely that I must order 4 pizzas not three. As we are three in my family. I'm again told that I can't and I must order 4 pizzas.

So if I were a bachelor and I want to order one pizza for myself I can't? That is complete nonsense. You are missing out on alot of single people going to the competition as I did that day.

Sad but I won't be back there again

Reviewed April 19, 2016 via mobile

While they are offering specials from Monday to Wednesday, that are priced at R49.90 and because this Dominos has a R55 minimum order, effectively they won't deliver on this special offer. Their smart phone app frequently does not work and I am unable to order using it.

Reviewed August 14, 2015 via mobile

Like dominos in the USA, finally a pizza place with real pepperoni pizza. Plus you can get the real deal ranch dressing as a dip!

1  Thank truesam1