“As you would expect”

Burger King Kenilworth Centre
Ranked #20 of 30 Restaurants in Kenilworth
Reviewed September 5, 2017

Nothing amazing; good, quick service.
Arguably the best in fast foods vs its direct competitors but honestly Burger King in general makes me sick after having it more than once in a week.

Nothing wrong with this branch though...

Reviewed July 31, 2017

My family and I visited Cape Town for a holiday. As I always wanted to try a Burger King we stumbled across this one. I ordered a special and what a surprise: the Hamburger beef patty was delicious, so was the rest of it. The chips were also some of the best I ever had in a fast food outlet. Surely can recommend this group.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

With the Food Court being revamped at the KC Mall, Burger King had moved and had a facelift - still selling the normal menu, the service was not bad. Seating has moved somewhat, but a good place for a fast meal. Ice cream is good and their version of the Oreo McFlurry is better according to my daughter.

Reviewed December 7, 2015

One of the good things that draws us to Burger King is that their patties are made by a well known local meat emporium, so the quality is good. Getting used to their burgers is an acquired taste though ... I personally found it lacking something - perhaps a sauce to make it more tastier?

Their long chicken burger is excellent - probably even better than their whopper burger. For dessert, the Malva pudding is something to must have.

A bonus is the soda fountain which is unlimited. They stock the Pepsi range of soft drinks which I personally prefer to Coca Cola.