1,358 results
All reviews leisure facilities sauna and steam room town centre car parking excellent value for money nightlife
Reviewed November 13, 2017

Stayed one night as I was meeting friends,really nice room,the place is spotless and the staff were great.i would highly recommend this hotel.we had dinner and it was excellent.Very central to the shops and not far from the bus station.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank Jess1553
Patrick F, General Manager at Quality Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Hello Jess1553,

Many thanks for posting a review following your recent stay here at the Quality Hotel, which will be much appreciated by the team, who will be delighted to hear you had such a great stay.

Do come and visit us again when next in town.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I had been on Cornwall all day (Thursday) and had to drive to Bradford first thing for Friday.

I got to Stoke and decided that I needed sleep, I won the lottery stopping here!

Great value. Very friendly staff. Clean bed. Clean towels.

OK it wasn't a flash hotel. It wasn't the most comfortable bed id ever slept in. But the welcome overcame all of that.

Would happily stop here again! Great value! Good parking too!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Good afternoon Sir Anthony D.,

We are really pleased to hear you enjoyed a relaxing overnight stay with us, whilst breaking your journey from Cornwall to Bradford. That's quite a drive !

Your review is appreciated, and we hope to welcome you again on any future trip through Staffordshire.

Reviewed October 30, 2017

Very friendly, welcoming front desk staff. We knew check in was 3pm, but leaving our bags in a secure area was easily achieved. As was actually checking in around 7pm after attending the Port Vale v Swindon Town match in the afternoon. The rooms are a little tired and some in our aprty of six complained of lack of hot water yet despite that it is a decent enough place to stay. the breakfast staff were also very friendly and efficient and I suggest that yoy take advantage of the breakfast pre booking sysytem in order to pay the lower price of c. £10, unlimited and all in.

Room tip: Away from the bar and public rooms which attract weddings, school proms etc.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Bobble59

Hello Bobble59,

Many thanks for posting a review following your recent stay here at the Quality Hotel.

We are delighted to hear your visit was enjoyable, and that you took the opportunity to pre-book the breakfast option at the reduced rate. I'm pleased to hear that you found our extensive buffet selection to your liking.

We hope to see you again when next in town.

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a 2 night stay myself my partner and my 7 year old daughter had a family room 337. Music was thumping thought I would give it until midnight , however music still thumping ... phoned down to reception to make them aware they said this is an ongoing problem and said we could look at another room 349. Young lad came up to show us room which was mostly clean but looked quite evident that someone had been in room already. They told me they hadn’t so I said do you know what I have stayed in worse . In 349 there was pooh in toilet ... on arrival:/

So got a ok nights sleep room temperature very warm but you can’t have everything I suppose.

In the morning I spoke with someone at reception who was very helpful I said I understand the location of hotel is in a busy town centre but the music was thumping even with window shut. The lady said she will sort something out and on departure we received a £25.00 refund on our 1st nights room rate.

Hotel a bit tiered in places was mostly clean and breakfast was very good well worth the money. One thing could be better quality sausages. The staff in the restaurant were lovely . Was good as a base for Alton Towers.

Think next time I would go premier inn for an extra couple of quid tbh.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Pinkieae,

I'm sorry to hear your recent stay with us wasn't as relaxing as it should have been.

It is always disappointing when incidents such as this occur. Rest assured, these matters have been addressed with the relevant departments as part of our ongoing training programme.

Despite this experience, I do hope you will return to the Quality Hotel, and should you do so, I will be happy to meet up with you and enjoy a drink in our Bennetts Bar.

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights and it was very good. Had no problem checking in and the staff were very welcoming and friendly. The pool and steam room were great and refreshing after the long journey. The hotel is very close to all the shops and restaurants. The room was great and was neat and tidy as was the bathroom. The breakfast was great plenty to choose from and the wait staff were helpful. Only a slight problem with the utensils under the heat lamps as they were a bit hot to touch but apart from that it was a great wee stay and will happily stay there again.

1  Thank heeps87
Patrick F, General Manager at Quality Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Good morning Amanda,

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay here at the Quality Hotel.

The team will be delighted to hear you had such an enjoyable visit, and that you had the opportunity to use our leisure facilities, these being free for guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again when next in Stoke.