“Worst Food Ever...”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2015

I wish we would have taken the reviews posted on this website more seriously...Please enter this restaurant at your own risk..Today we faced the worst service - Wrong orders taken , wrong food delivered, no apologies..shameless staff kept on laughing.. Crap quality, tasteless food and the list goes on... Its worth to stay hungry rather than going to this restaurant.

1  Thank Zafar R

Reviewed 15 March 2015

Went in for the Sunday breakfast buffet and it was terrible, we use to go there very frequent couple of years ago and it use to be a good south Indian restaurant not any more, first off all they opened 10 minutes late and the vada's were cold, we asked for a masala dosa that come after 20 mins that too when I reminded them that we are still waiting for our dosa and when it came the masala dosa didn't looked or tasted anything like one. Total waste of money and time, bad food and bad service, will never be going there again. I just wonder how come they are still in business maybe won't for long.

2  Thank Biju P
Reviewed 12 March 2015 via mobile

Been going to Chennai Dosa in Stretford ever since it opened some 3-4 years ago. Started well but this last year it has declined. Dirty floor, dirty plates, dirty water jug and tumblers, stale and gone chutney, tasteless masala with dosa, dry and rubbery idlis, and, reheated Currys. Luckily, not caught any Delhi Belly so far but I am not going to tempt it! My advice - think before you go to this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 March 2015 via mobile

Just walked in and out in 2min. No one in restaurant, including no visible staff for a minute. Awful welcome, rude to our child who asked where everyone was. Used to come regularly and was great, last time poor food but thought would give benefit of the doubt. At least now confirmation to never attend again. Zero rating but forced to put 1.

Reviewed 12 March 2015 via mobile

The food was nice enough and it was great to try something a bit different, but I spent the next 2-3 hours on the loo suffering from its after-effects!

It wasn't just me either - others in my party suffered the same fate...

Avoid.