We chose this villa for a surprise 50th birthday and it did not disappoint.
Rooms: 4 double rooms all with modern en-suites, bath towels and beach towels provided which was a huge bonus.
Indoor Living Space: This was great. All open plan, ample room to chill out as a group on the sofas and a large table for meals/cards etc. Great modern kitchen too with all utensils included, coffee machine, dish washer etc.
Outdoor Space: Alfresco dining and another area for sofas too. By the pool there were 4 loungers (could've done with 8 if I'm being picky!). There is enough parking for 2 cars and it's overlooking the beach and a golf course
Surroundings: It's on a golf course in a smart and modern complex of large villas overlooking the sea. You will need a car to drive around, but the beach is a very short walk away and golf is on your doorstep.
Places to visit: We had a day out in Obidos (20 mins drive away) - this is a beautiful old town with large fort. Lots of boutiques, cafes and shops to explore and great views on-top of the fortress walls that you can walk all around. We also had an afternoon at Eden Buddha Garden - fantastic mix of Gardens, landscaping, fountains, sculpture and art. It also has a large wine shop and some great cafes.
- All mod cons, all under one roof, open plan and great heated pool.
- Away from hustle and bustle of Lisbon, but short <5min walk to beach and driving range.
- 'Suddenly' were very helpful and drive with you to the villa and show you around
- Garden and pool are sheltered nicely from the wind and great sun-trap
- Beach is remote and white sands
- You will have to drive to restaurants and bars. (we recommend Europcars, tried everywhere and they were by far the cheapest - DO NOT use Centauro - they are a HUGE rip off!).
- You can't swim in the sea in June - was far too choppy. Nearest swimming beach is a short drive.