All reviews swimming pool fishing lake disabled facilities bunk beds idyllic setting star service excellent facilities barn conversion small hotel both mornings wi fi nothing is too much trouble sauna and hot tub an ideal location fire pit stayed longer stayed for one night
Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

Wow! The barn was immaculate, clean and homely. Perfect for 6 of us one with a wheelchair. Beautiful views. Beds comfy. Staff were so friendly and the pool was just lovely. Would def come again no question. Very quiet and safe. My children and I absolutely loved it here, was sad to
Come home

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

This is a great hotel with excellent facilities. We are staying in one of the barns and it is just like staying in an apartment. Self catering facilities are the best I have ever experienced.

We will be sure to return in the future.

Lots or market towns to visit close by.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2016 via mobile

Great country setting in which we use the pool and sauna on a regular basis. It's an ideal location to go fishing, eat a fine meal, stay over in the hotel accommodation or use the pool facilities which are clean and the pool is warm would defently recommend this site !

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pmjcb8310
Reviewed January 28, 2016 via mobile

This friendly family run hotel is a little gem. We swim here on a regular basis and decided we would book dinner after swimming for my birthday dinner.

The restaurant was quiet on the midweek evening of my birthday, just a few residents dinning at the same time. We were greeted with a smile and happy birthday wishes and show straight to a nice table by the window.

The service we received was excellent and the food was lovely, nice to see lots of local fare on the menu. I thoroughly enjoyed my game pie and having started with a delicious onion soup and some lovely fresh bread had no room, unfortunately, for dessert. However, a nice little choc cake complete with candles was brought out, happy birthday sung, and once the candles had been blown out and the birthday wish made a suitable sized box (PG Tips tea box) was found for me to take it home.

Would definitely recommend dinner here for any occasion.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2016

Lovely food and great staff, the pool is perfect! Would highly recommend! It is just off the A47 but you would have no idea. We are now members at the pool too! Some lovely walks near by too. Try Honeypot wood if you get a chance.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple