See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Excellent location. Rooms are beautiful. Very nice set up, large rooms and very clean. Staff is very polite. The breakfast, especially for Italy, is marvelous. We enjoyed a great dinner when we arrived. The pool makes it all complete. It is all placed in an old farm. We enjoyed the suite. You can stay easily with 4. This is a massive room including a small kitchen.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed May 21, 2016

Beautiful location and attractive buildings so 1st impressions were good. We knew it was a working farm so it was no surprise to have pigs on our doorstep. The place was really clean and the animals were healthy. We were provided with a huge stone cowshed of room that was wonderfully lit. However every time you entered the room (cavernous as it was) there was a terrible damp smell. After 30 seconds it was gone. But it hit you everytime on entering. As we were out all of the time it was just for sleeping. I agree with the comments about the water. Internet was flaky in the room at best. We ate the restaurant at night just the once. Food OK but no atmosphere. This could be oh so much better. The 1st 2 days we were without a car. The staff /owner did not really know how to advise on where to walk or cycle. In the end a lady called Claudia really helped but they just do not make the most of this by a long way. The bit we did not know about was the kennels business on site. I am lucky I can sleep through dogs barking all night.. But I think I am in a minority. A car is absolutely essential to explore the area though.

Room Tip: Ask for a room furthest from kennels and no damp.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2016

This is a lovely old farm house with all modern conveniences inside. We had the suite which was lovely. The four poster bed was very comfortable and a really super bathroom. It is a working farm and dog boarding kennels. With the aid of good double glazing you never really heard any noise. You could walk all around the farm.
There is a restaurant on site which serves the most delicious food and Rosanna who assists in there for dinner is most accommodating and helpful even with her limited English we got everything we needed. I would not hesitate to go back there again.

Room Tip: Top floor suite was excellent.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2015 via mobile

This is a charming resort in the countryside near Ragusa. The hotel is surrounded by agricultural enterprises and there seems to be a lot of horse riding available. Ragusa is nearby but this is very much something away from town.

We arrived from Palermo on the way to Malta on December morning and the first comment to make is that it will be a much better summer destination than winter. I felt a bit sorry for the receptionist who was wearing her overcoat in the office!

But the room we eventually took was large, had a small kitchen attached and was certainly warm. We ate in Ragusa so did not have the opportunity to test the food either in the evening or the following morning.

On rooms, the only advice to give is to avoid the suite: it is barely furnished and not the thing to book if you are trying to impress your partner...

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 19, 2015

The hotel is part of a working farm and has the strong smells of cattle. It did not bother us but may be distracting for others, also plenty of flies and that is in December, I did wonder what it would be like in the height of summer.
The room that we had, 106, was large and comfortable. The tiled floors could have done with a nice rug but I suppose they may get dirty and a tiled floor is easily cleaned.
The large bathroom is good but he hot water takes a good 2-3 minutes before it runs warm and then hot. There is no shower other than a hand held shower house in the bath. The tiling is too low to prevent water getting onto the painted wall and causing staining. The bath did have a jacuzzi option which was nice.
The lady who seemed to own the property was Emanuela and could not do enough to make sure that our stay was comfortable. Her English is very limited, I was lucky that my wife speaks Italian.
Breakfast is within the restaurant and is plentiful, fresh fruit, meat, cheese, eggs etc are available with good coffee and Tea.
We went on a cheap Travelbird package that included a dinner. This was very dissappointing and I would have given a poor review for it. It appeared to be heated up frozen food.
We were the only couple staying at the hotel for the week and maybe if more people had been staying a better meal would have been provided/available.

Room Tip: Any looked fine and similar
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple