“Very friendly staff”
Review of I'khofi

I'khofi
Ranked #10 of 74 Restaurants in Palenque
Reviewed October 14, 2016

We had no lunch there, but several coffees. The espresso is very recommended, but a little bit pricey (25 Pesos). Nice small restaurant.

Reviewed October 13, 2016 via mobile

Had breakfast which was only OK.
Omelets could have been better. Same for the coffee.
The place is simple but inviting.

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

The service is extremely good. We arrived with a lot of luggage and had to hang around for about 6 hours. It was no problem at all and Jesus and Cony were very friendly and helpful. They even let me charge my phone for free. The beer bucket (6 bottles) is only 90 pesos. I'khofi offers a lot of vegetarian dishes which is unusual for a mexican restaurant. The soy and beef burgers were delicious!

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Great food and great service! The servings are large and made with quality ingredients. Try the sandwiches and fruit juices!

Reviewed August 30, 2016

I'Khofi was our go to restaurant in Palenque. The food was great, the portions were large and Constanza, the owner, would come out and greet us with a big smile whenever we came to have lunch. The prices are cheap compared to the rest of the restaurants along this strip of road. I highly recommend their fresh fruit juices and Bistec Mexicana!