“The Elite never disappoints!”
Review of Elite Carib'Italian Cuisine - CLOSED

Elite Carib'Italian Cuisine
Price range: US$8 - US$40
Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2016

Every time we visit Anguilla, we dine at the Elite in Island Harbor. Brianna makes us feel right at home and the chef takes the time to chat about what she is cooking. This trip we dined a few times having calamari, snapper, melon and prosciutto, and chicken chowder. Everything is fresh and delicious! The wine is excellent and the coffee is fresh and hot! The Elite is a great place to relax, "Limin" as the Anguillans say, while the wonderful breeze and excellent food nourishes the body.
The owner of the building could help the restaurant by improving the "curb appeal" of the building. The food and service does not need any improving!

1  Thank Marythetraveler052

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

We stopped by and were so glad we did. We had a perfectly lovely meal of tuna carpaccio, mahi mahi and gnocchi. Service was nice and pleasant.

The music selection was pretty bad. Might be time to update the music from Barry Manilow.

Great view from the restaurant.

1  Thank rossdmd
Reviewed March 3, 2016 via mobile

On the site of the late but not lamented Cote Mer restaurant now stands the elite beach restaurant and bar. The chef spent many years at Trattoria Tramonto in West End Village restaurant which I rated five stars. While the menu is similar the quality of food and drink that we tried is not. I rank their rum punch in the lower quartile of those available on the island. For me the spaghetti aglio olio et pepperoncini was over-the-top in spiciness and I do like my food hot. I also like my food hot in temperature but sadly this arrived only lukewarm. My wife's panini and fries were better. In fairness I should note that other customers seemed satisfied but we will not be returning.

3  Thank leonard l
Reviewed January 30, 2016

All 4 of us agreed this was just "ok". The appetizers were good however costly. Menu is hard to find on line. All entrees are priced between 20-35. Restaurant was very quiet with only one other table occupied. They brought desert prior to meal being finished. One slice of complementary cake to celebrate a birthday. Better choices in the area for sure. They close at 9:00 - hence reason for the rushing me we assume as we were wrapping up at 8:40.

1  Thank BoomerOttawa_Ontario
Reviewed January 28, 2016

Didn’t look like much more than a beach bar when we approached, nor was it busy, but don't let that deter you - you will not be disappointed with the view, service or the meal! We stopped for lunch and ordered Pasta alla Carbonara and the Rib plate. My pasta was delightful – the sauce creamy and light served with perfectly cooked noodles and pancetta. The ribs were tender & meaty, with good tangy BBQ sauce. The dish also came with a salad and fries. They serve garlic parmesan bread cubes while you wait and they were really good!
View of the Island Harbor marina and Scilly Cay were beautiful. While we were there, the local fishermen were coming ashore with their fresh catch and selling it to restaurateurs for the evening special! How cool is that?
We spend about $60 for lunch including 3 beers & 1 glass of wine and 20% tip. Saved 10% with the Anguilla Card.

1  Thank babsyaz