“Small place, putting out BIG food”

Elite Carib'Italian Cuisine
Price range: US$8 - US$40
Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2017

This is my second review of Elite and it was just as good this time as last. The 3 of us arrived early, I guess, because we were the only people there... and were seated and waited on quickly. We got our drinks and surveyed the menu and ordered a calamari appetizer which we enjoyed with the bread bites before our entrees arrived. The food seemed to come out rather slowly but it was worth the wait! My lobster ravioli was so freakin' good! Others ordered mahi mahi and pasta bolognese. We all enjoyed our entree selections without a doubt. The only thing I might recommend some kind of added ambiance, beside the wonderful setting - the restaurant was deathly silent when we arrived and could have benefited from some background music or something. Other diners started to show up about 20 minutes in, so it was just a little quiet until then. We spent $180 (US) for our meal which included a $40 bottle of wine and tip.

Reviewed December 6, 2016

Elite is one of our favourite restaurants which we visit each time when we are in Anguilla. Food is always good, service is great. The setting is beautiful. Not that many restaurants in the east side of the island, but you have to eat at Elite when you come to Anguilla. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Sam D
Reviewed August 10, 2016

Every time we visit Anguilla, we dine at the Elite in Island Harbor. Brianna makes us feel right at home and the chef takes the time to chat about what she is cooking. This trip we dined a few times having calamari, snapper, melon and prosciutto, and chicken chowder. Everything is fresh and delicious! The wine is excellent and the coffee is fresh and hot! The Elite is a great place to relax, "Limin" as the Anguillans say, while the wonderful breeze and excellent food nourishes the body.
The owner of the building could help the restaurant by improving the "curb appeal" of the building. The food and service does not need any improving!

1  Thank Marythetraveler052
Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

We stopped by and were so glad we did. We had a perfectly lovely meal of tuna carpaccio, mahi mahi and gnocchi. Service was nice and pleasant.

The music selection was pretty bad. Might be time to update the music from Barry Manilow.

Great view from the restaurant.

1  Thank rossdmd
Reviewed March 3, 2016 via mobile

On the site of the late but not lamented Cote Mer restaurant now stands the elite beach restaurant and bar. The chef spent many years at Trattoria Tramonto in West End Village restaurant which I rated five stars. While the menu is similar the quality of food and drink that we tried is not. I rank their rum punch in the lower quartile of those available on the island. For me the spaghetti aglio olio et pepperoncini was over-the-top in spiciness and I do like my food hot. I also like my food hot in temperature but sadly this arrived only lukewarm. My wife's panini and fries were better. In fairness I should note that other customers seemed satisfied but we will not be returning.

3  Thank leonard l