“Pizza baked in an authentic Italian pizza (800 degrees)oven using imported oak wood”
Review of Artisan

Artisan
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Of the dozen or so Pizza places on Anguilla this is number 1 by far! Opens at 6:00 pm
so no lunch pizza. It is on main road just before entering Island Harbor. Limited parking so a reservation is a good idea. Wood smoked Artisan Pizza and a full bar makes this little gem one of Anguilla's many cuisine surprises. Try it! You will not be disappointed!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 5, 2018

I had been wanting to try Artisan for a while but we were staying on the opposite side of the island and were wondering if it was worth driving a half hour (funny at home this would never be an issue but we're lazier on vacation I guess!). We made the drive and were so happy we did. Outdoor seating (but not a ton of it) and pizza just like we had in Italy (and the really good places in Italy that you scout out months in advance). Definitely worth a visit, you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank TravelingT20
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Loved the pizza and the drinks. What a hidden gem. This is a must stop whole in Anguilla for anyone looking for a quiet, quaint, delicious location with great service and atmosphere.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Rod0530
Reviewed May 20, 2018

A must visit at least once per stay in Anguilla. With so many Seafood restaurants in Anguilla...it is indeed refreshing to have some quality Italian. I must say that Artisan is
one great place to enjoy the freshest pizza on the Island.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank 123travelcouple
Reviewed April 30, 2018

We were recently on Anguilla and went to Artisan on a Thursday night. We arrived about 6 o'clock. There was one couple at the bar finishing dinner and otherwise the restaurant was empty. We were greeted with "do you have reservations?" When I answered no she immediately started shaking her head and had a look on her face like someone stuck a sour lemon in her mouth. She said we couldn't be seated because they had a party coming at 8--two hours later. I told her we would gladly find another place to have dinner, but after consultation with another staff member she graciously seated us.
The pizza was good.
We were finished with dinner by 7:15, by that time there were two other couples having dinner. No party of 8 yet.
Having dinner out is setting and food and service. Don't make me feel like you are doing me a favor by allowing me to eat at your restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2018