All reviewsshared roomother guestsperfect escapethe ground floorretreatteachernamastehostsessaouirahammamjacuzzisurfsunbathingluxurytaghazout
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Just got back from a wonderful stay at Villa Surya ... everyone tells me how rested & well I look and I feel it! In only 5 days this place worked it’s magic, I thoroughly recommend it for anyone who feels the need to Take Rest.
The yoga is great - 2 classes a day, suitable for all levels. I’ve practiced yoga for about 12 years but believe there’s always more to learn & definitely learnt from both the fantastic teachers thankyou Elena & Sian.
The food is wonderful .... fresh, wholesome & healthy and the best breakfast you’ll eat anywhere, and beautifully presented.
The staff are friendly & super helpful, really welcoming and personable making everyone feel at home thankyou Dominika!
The Villa itself is cosy but spacious... lots of quiet corners & places to relax and just Stop for afew days.... the local, traditional quiet location adds to this and makes you rest. Did I mention the gorgeous beach too?
Finally, the room is comfortable & meets all your needs, and the jacuzzi whilst star-gazing was a delight.
I will be back!
Namaste
X

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
DfrostAlmguar, Owner at Dfrost Almugar Surf and Yoga - Villa Surya (Yoga & Meditation), responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Dear Rockinrox,

thank you so much for taking a moment to write down your Yoga, Meditation holiday experience with us.
We are delighted you enjoyed all our facilities and services during you stay.

It was lovely to have you over.
We are looking forward to welcome you back soon again!
All the best to you,
Namaste

Reviewed March 20, 2018

Wonderful welcome, delicious food, lovely community atmosphere and fantastic yoga teachers. I highly recommend a visit, particularly if you're looking for a solo escape. Beach across the road, optional trips to nearby (and not so near) towns/cities and a hot tub on the roof! What more could you ask for? I didn't think about work even once while I was here. I'll be sending all my friends.

Room Tip: Try to chose room with beach view
Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
DfrostAlmguar, Owner at Dfrost Almugar Surf and Yoga - Villa Surya (Yoga & Meditation), responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Dear Maria,

thank you very much for taking your time to review your holiday experience with us.
It was lovely to have you over! We are blissed you enjoyed all our services and facilities!

We are looking forward to welcome you back anytime soon again
All the best to you,
Namste

Reviewed March 7, 2018

We had the room with our balcony with seaview. We could see the sun go down from our bed. The yoga lessons were amazing. Different teachers, different styles, and really down to earth. Not the chakra-babbling that you sometimes find with other yoga places. The staff was very helpful and always making sure that everything was organized in the most perfect way possible.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
DfrostAlmguar, Owner at Dfrost Almugar Surf and Yoga - Villa Surya (Yoga & Meditation), responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Dear Soura-Linda,
first of all I would like to thank you for being our guest in our Yoga Villa in Morocco and for taking a moment to leave a review with your experience with us.

We are pleased you enjoyed the yoga and all our facilities of Villa Surya
We look forward to welcome you back soon again,
All the best to you

Reviewed March 7, 2018

The atmosfere in the hotel is amazing,it's more like a shared living room, especcially throught the warm smile and welcome of Domenica, our host during the week we were there. The (shared) room was neat but basic. No balcony but the beds were great.
The vegetarian food was very tastefull and divers,all the compliments to the cook!
It was very close to the beach which was quiet ; it only had one lovely beach restaurant thank god!
but you had to cross the road to get there.

Room Tip: Pick a room with sea view if possible, well worth it. and ask for a room with a balcony!!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
DfrostAlmguar, Owner at Dfrost Almugar Surf and Yoga - Villa Surya (Yoga & Meditation), responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Dear Gvander,
thank you very much for taking a moment to review your holiday experience with us. We are happy you like our facilities and services and the proximity to the beach.

We are looking forward to welcome you back anytime soon again!
Namste,

Reviewed February 14, 2018

I stayed here for 3 nights with my sister. We shared a triple room. All the staff were friendly, helpful and professional. The yoga was excellent...thank you so much Helena and Cory. I loved the yoga shala, morning session with sunrise and afternoon one with sunset. The food was outstanding. The house is well situated, minutes from the beach and with lovely views. Even our fellow guests were lovely...a respectful loving atmosphere of big hearted people. Thank you all. I thought the package was good value..yoga retreats can often be surprisingly expensive!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
DfrostAlmguar, Owner at Dfrost Almugar Surf and Yoga - Villa Surya (Yoga & Meditation), responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

Dear Helen,
thank you very much for taking a moment to write about your Yoga holiday experience with us. We are happy that you enjoyed all our facilities and services and made the best out of your 3 days. It was lovely to have you and your sister over and we are looking forward to welcome you back anytime soon again! All the best to you
Namaste, loredana