“Worth the drive”
Review of What's The Scoop?

What's The Scoop?
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Brudenell
Description: This place is seasonally closed. It will reopen in Spring of 2018.
Description: This place is seasonally closed. It will reopen in Spring of 2018.
Reviewed May 14, 2017

Having been discovered this place after a baseball game last year, I decided this place was worth the 40 min drive for my mother's day treat. There are so many choices, there is something for everyone. They even have lactose free and gluten free choices.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

You'll stand in line, but it WILL be worth it
Everything an ice cream conisoure could dream about
Drive slowly it easy to miss

Reviewed September 20, 2016

Even on a cool day the locals line up to patronize this establishment! This drive up ice cream shop offers some excellent ice cream, so good we went three times in a week. Staff was also excellent, looked like the whole family works there.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

I consider myself a good judge of ice cream, I love it and can't get enough of it. Until now, I have always rated DQ as the best ice cream in PEI. Well there is a new kid on the block and it is worth your while to stop in because it is the best and I mean the Best Ice Cream I have ever had the pleasure to eat and you will find me there daily. I have tried a lot of the different flavors since it opened last summer and some of the different choices that they have for you to choose from, there are so many that I can't name them all. I had the banana split, heavenly for sure, the ice cream, the soft serve is to die for, sundae's, there are many choices for sure, I've had the Hot Fudge,Strawberry, Caramel and English Toffee, all made from the soft serve ice cream, vanilla and strawberry and they were great. A favorite of mine is the soft ice cream cone, they offer in vanilla, strawberry or chocolate or half and half double dipped in Belgian Chocolate, you have your choice of the type of Belgian Chocolate that you like, I like them all. Now I have to tell you, once you eat one of these cones you'll be hooked for life, there is no turning back. To describe it would be like, "silky smooth, rich tasting like velvet on the taste buds,and that's just the chocolate, getting into the ice cream is like getting into heaven, smooth as silk, flavor I can't describe except to say it is the best I've ever tasted and so good that you can't get enough of it. The best dessert You'll ever have, as that is what we do here, after supper we drive over and have our dessert there, it satisfies you for the rest of the night, you'll not want or look for anything else the whole evening, it really stays with you. Now for the hard ice cream, it looks great, so many flavors I can't name them all, I didn't even know that they made that many, all look very good and they give a real nice size cone for the money, my husband sure enjoyed his and he had Orange Pineapple. Now for the surprise, if you have a pet and I have 3 little dogs, take them out for a treat too. They have a dogie sundae topped with a dogie bone served in a little dish fit for a king. Mine love it and I love taking them with me for a treat, after all they are part of the family aren't they.
They are right on the top of Belle's Hill on the right hand side heading into Montague, next to the garden stop. Very colorful little spot, lots of parking and very clean. Really friendly staff. Do yourself a favor and stop in and try some of their ice cream, you won't be sorry do did.

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

We go here all the time in the summer.
It is the cleanest ice cream place I have ever seen.
Tons of choices, fantastic staff.
Way better than cows!