Came here to eat for the first time and the last!!!
I had a Caesar salad and Puslinch burger.
The salad was ok and the burger was very dry and tasted like frozen meat, no flavor.
When I arrived home 1.5 hours after eating this food vomited it all up.
I called the restaurant and was told by an employee that food poisoning takes 4-6 hrs.
Upon asking what the next step is she said that’s it .
So no customer service after the awful experience.
I will never return here or recommend this place to anyone.
I spent $43 on a meal that made me sick.
It was the worst experience I have ever had after eating at a restaurant.
It’s a shame because it has a gorgeous view
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.